Topper is on my twitter and 2 of my facebook pages, with love and *Prayers*. He looks like a very handsome and a great cat.
On the lighter side................................
Paraprosdokians - figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected.
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
6. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
7. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I thought I wanted a career. Turns out, I just wanted pay checks.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, 'In case of emergency, notify:' I put "DOCTOR."
11. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
12. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street...with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
13. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
14. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
15. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
16. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
17. There's a fine line between cuddling and...holding someone down so they can't get away.
18. I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.
19. You're never too old to learn something stupid.
20. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
21. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
22. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
23. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
24. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but now it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one.
Good to hear from you but don't overdodustydiamond1 tarasgirl06 rubysmama tabbytom Mamanyt1953 gilmargl Maria Bayote N NY cat man allhellbreakslose ch rose and everyone watching in the wings...... I’m here, I’m re. Don’t give up on me! I decided to try my vision and want to respond to everyone but must not doyet. I have more eye stuff coming soon so wanto come and SEE everyone now! I have missed you all so much! I will come back to answer everything and I am so grateful to you all for keeping the thread warm for us.
AND keeping the laughter going tabbytom !
Banjo wanted to do our first post back but this time BJ won out. He had something important to say.
I need a kiss.
View attachment 395082
How about it Muffin?
View attachment 395083
You gotta be kidding! I can give you a nice stink eye if you want one.
View attachment 395094
I’m feeling kinda low Thrasher. I need a kiss.
View attachment 395084
I’m getting kisses!!!!
View attachment 395087
Never, ever give up. You just never know.
View attachment 395088
Something good can happen when you least expect it.
View attachment 395089
Thrasher is a prime example.
View attachment 395090
I thought she was lost too but as it turned out, she was otherwise occupied.Probably kissing other guys!
View attachment 395091
We just have to hold on to hope and never give up Mamanyt1953 You May not be aware of the whole story of Kelly. ( Callie’s sister) It took me a year before I saw Kelly again. She vanished right in front of me during a storm as a youngster but returned a year later with the Gingerbread kittens. I’ll never know where she was that year while her family remained here but she was out there all that time and doing just fine. She did a small repeat performance too! Again, she returned. Trust the kitties to know what they are doing. They are very good at what they do.