My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Ummmm, you are the mystery person. I did not know it was your birthday recently until I got tagged on the coffee and tea thread. I happened to see that you got a birthday treat on that day and just wanted to wish you a belated one. I just wasn’t sure if it was okay to share. I love sending birthday wishes. :dunce::bday:

N NY cat man Since you don’t tell..... you get a Happy Birthday now! Lol Save it for the actual day.:celebrate: We’ll never know.

We all celebrate our kitties’ birthdays. I think we should celebrate their Hoomans too. So...... Happy Birthday to everyone!:grouphug: If you tell it here, I promise not to sing to you. I prefer to make you smile. Lol I’ll post something like a cat song or dance instead.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari Ummmm, you are the mystery person. I did not know it was your birthday recently until I got tagged on the coffee and tea thread. I happened to see that you got a birthday treat on that day and just wanted to wish you a belated one. I just wasn’t sure if it was okay to share. I love sending birthday wishes. :dunce::bday:

N NY cat man Since you don’t tell..... you get a Happy Birthday now! Lol Save it for the actual day.:celebrate: We’ll never know.

We all celebrate our kitties’ birthdays. I think we should celebrate their Hoomans too. So...... Happy Birthday to everyone!:grouphug: If you tell it here, I promise not to sing to you. I prefer to make you smile. Lol I’ll post something like a cat song or dance instead.
The only thing that I will admit to is being a child of the 1940s. Beyond that, you're on your own.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I know this isn't for me, but my birthday was a couple weeks ago, so I'll also claim it for myself.
Happy belated birthday to you, Lari!
e404d3eb03adb09d4723600917a05d70.jpg

a) I quit taking notice of birthdays 10 years ago, and
FB1AC778-6F7D-49E4-94B6-6A3F5A666DC5.GIF
NY cat man. Everyday is your birthday!

I too, never celebrate my birthday. Ever since I passed my 21st birthday, I'm evergreen............................:insertevillaugh: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :flail::flail::flail::flail::flail::flail: :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh really? Lol. You were so secretive I assumed it was someone else! :lol: I think I quietly mentioned it a couple places, because I put J in a fun tutu that day as well. I don't mind people knowing, but didn't want to shout it from the rooftops like I'm attention seeking.

Happy Mystery Birthday to N NY cat man .

I know it's super early, but I'm already floating a few birthday ideas for a special someone 👶. I'm thinking I might be super 'basic' and predictable and do a Winter ONEderland theme, though Alice in ONEderland could also be cute.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I didn’t know everyone would have to go to YouTube to watch that but I love cat dances. Lol Glad it was worth the trip.
That is such wonderful news about the kitties. I know you will miss them but it is true that having they are safe and loved is the best gift you could give them. You guarded them until they got that and gave them the best start in life that a feral can get. More lives saved!:bunnydance::clap2:

rubysmama rubysmama How many kitties in the hall? That should be one of those games like “Where’s Waldo.” Lol I think there were at least two more but maybe three at that moment. I’ll have to go back and look. They kind of wander in and put. Precious likes to look but never stays long. Muffin likes to stay behind the door to pounce on anyone who might decide to come in. Mitsy likes to get inside the carriers. That all shifts and changes though. Lol I’m like you though, I love seeing them grouped together and watching things. They have Clowder Power! ( I looked back and Purry and Flowers had been lurking. Dolly was not getting up from the sofa though. Bonjour was invisible.)
It was a bit cryptic. Lol I just didn’t want to speak out of turn but also did not want to miss sending good wishes.:) Mystery solved. So.... now we just need another one to celebrate! Lol I love Happy Days! I also love the birthday cat with the heart at the end of his tail. Lol

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I think all cats can be liquid if they do desire. They can melt upon being picked up. Lol Of course they can also avoid being picked up by melting, turning into part of the landscape or growing wings.:lol: They must all be magic too. They can turn Hoomans into:worship:
Shape shifters? Obviously they can do that. They can vanish and must become part of the scenery to do that so purrfectly and does quickly. Looking back I am thinking of the Gingerbread kittens and their Mom, Kelly. Kelly has vanished the year before bringing her kittens here. She and her babies just appeared one day. They moved into the Gingerbread house and settled in nicely. They were there to greet me each morning like clockwork. Then, they all just vanished! Not one trace of any of them for weeks! Just as mysteriously the babies reappeared without their mom. A couple of weeks later, Kelly reappeared. Now I suspect that Kelly had been teaching her children the art of becoming invisible. Cats are the most skilled of all creatures at doing this. Now you see me, now you don’t! No doubt about it, cats have magic!
Photos. I do admire the technical process but without the love, a photo can be totally hollow. I have seen photos of common items that took on amazing life because the photographer loved what they were doing or loved what the photographed. The same items photographed by another can seem lifeless. It is an art form and it is a way to capture feelings. I knew a photographer that had studied for years and made a living doing portraits who hired a helper. The “helper” became the one most requested to take the photos even though he had no professional training. The helper had a passion for people. He just had a love for photography and for the subject matter. He did have to learn some of the more technical aspects but he took amazing portraits and to the credit of his boss, he was given the opportunity to take the reins and became very well loved as a portrait photographer. I also cherish my photos. I only photograph what I love. Good photo or just my memories, the value to me is that they carry great meaning for me.
So sad that bad blood has lessened your enjoyment of seeing the coin. It’s always sad to be reminded of someone taking a bad turn. We can only hope that time will turn things back around. Stranger things have happened in this world.
Oh yes! That trip was a very special one! Lol A good example of things turning back around and strange things happening. A trip of a lifetime! Some kitties and probably kitty magic involved. Lol Kitty magic always makes things interesting.

BellaGooch BellaGooch and K KittyJ Thanks for joining in on the birthday wishes. Don’t you just love celebrating? Yay! Happy is contagious.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 The birds song is lovely! Nice day there! That “weed” looks like mature Poke. If so, it’s too mature to eat now but the birds may enjoy the berries when they ripen. Poke greens are something that many here harvest. They must be prepared properly though.

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose That was a lovely birthday sentiment.

N NY cat man I know what you mean about birthdays. I have seen my share. Lol Still, it’s nice to know that everyone wants our days to be good ones. Birthday or not. ;) I think that by the time we have survived this world awhile, we should celebrate that fact. We are still kicking! Lol In fact, we may kick a bit harder.:clap2::goldstar:Gold star for both!:lol:

tabbytom tabbytom You’re evergreen? Lol I love it! We must both be from the same family of FUR trees.:lol:

Lari Lari I wasn’t really trying to be mysterious, just respectful and discreet since I didn’t know preferences. I’m glad you didn’t mind. I think you should shout it from the rooftops. It’s great to be alive and you have an extra reason to be celebrating this year. Yes! Yay!
Baby J can shout it from the rooftops too! Her very first one! I love either theme. Predictable? Okay then, I am long out of the baby party loop. Lol I like them both. Alice in Onderland makes me think of white rabbits, tea parties and, most of all:chessirecat:.
Winter Onederland makes me think of snowflakes and pretty sparkle like ice. It sounds like a lot of fun in store! Have you looked at any cakes or anything yet? Baby J and her first birthday! Where does the time go? Definitely going to be a happy day!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is always activity around here. In case anyone didn’t know that. Lol I love catching the kitties sleeping though. Sometimes they don’t mind but other times they just don’t want to get caught at that particular moment.

Thrasher is a complete snuggler these days.
BE10AD23-DF6F-4A42-BA7F-8CF1CE50EBA5.jpeg

Even with Muffin! Lol
715AADB1-D3CA-44DA-9218-EDC9DA0289A6.jpeg

Pillows covered in kitties.
ED286DB3-9634-4544-A1A7-D1E5EC80E3AB.jpeg

No, I was not snuggling with Thrasher! I don’t do snuggling.
99583178-C101-482E-A4E4-EF6E9C44B287.jpeg

It just feels so good to crash on pillows!
02989140-A5C1-408F-8343-43DD499A2F89.jpeg

Even my tongue is asleep.
A5A1145C-518F-45C7-8C71-0DB43416B0E1.jpeg

Awake long enough for pets?
7388DD33-C294-4B5A-B1FA-CF68388C16F2.jpeg

Not really. Lol
59DA9477-9E6D-4C70-BB52-FEECA8E8AEC0.jpeg

Sleep stretching.
DADC59D2-8101-4743-B0B7-1491F55DF5C6.jpeg

And a tail wiggle. Lol
C8299415-EDCE-4DC8-B460-4D162D0CF677.jpeg

Almost too relaxed to....
2379992C-B0A5-4ED9-A55F-E67564572129.jpeg

Sleep.
F41CBE8D-79A1-4C90-BA04-58099DE32E3A.jpeg

No, I was not snoring!
3D7F720A-BD8C-4AD6-9CEB-ADF4A9CD8FCD.jpeg

You won’t catch a Mack asleep on the job!
2DB5159B-B568-4A25-A2D1-CEF301E21C2A.jpeg

I wasn’t sleeping either. I was just resting my eyes.
42FE900E-EEFB-4FB2-A6C2-EC93E8D11BB1.jpeg

Bj!
3CB6B177-B85A-4109-8A9A-C4E213AEBABC.jpeg

Well.... you sleep like this!
BE61950F-2CF7-4214-9ED5-E3AAD66E5D58.jpeg

Oh, this is sound sleeping.
BD48CB8D-B8B6-44FB-B83D-F406C3D94B1E.jpeg

He doesn’t play with toys but....he will bury his face in one as a sleeping buddy.
08CABFD5-79BE-4976-952F-ED2010B32565.jpeg

Sleeping with this bunny? No, I was just protecting Whistle from the big ears.
3212D70E-5D59-4F87-BF7E-441EC300CB6B.jpeg

Sure you were! Lol

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby J can shout it from the rooftops too! Her very first one! I love either theme. Predictable? Okay then, I am long out of the baby party loop. Lol I like them both. Alice in Onderland makes me think of white rabbits, tea parties and, most of all:chessirecat:.
Winter Onederland makes me think of snowflakes and pretty sparkle like ice. It sounds like a lot of fun in store! Have you looked at any cakes or anything yet? Baby J and her first birthday! Where does the time go? Definitely going to be a happy day!
Cakes are going to depend on if she's outgrown her dairy intolerance at all by then! Though a smash cake for her without too much sugar would probably be best, even if I had something fancy for other family members. I know it's over four months away, so thoughts are still very much in beginning stages.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I am a fount of useless knowledge, I remembered a song from way back when, from the Disney movie Alice in Wonderland. It was A Very Merry Unbirthday, wherein we all have only one birthday per year, but we have 364 UNbirthdays. And so, a very merry unbirthday to one and all. See how it all ties together?

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch BellaGooch BellaGooch and K KittyJ K KittyJ Thanks for joining in on the birthday wishes. Don’t you just love celebrating? Yay! Happy is contagious.
I know, I do! Happiness is indeed contagious! I will find myself smiling and laughing after having a bad day when I'm around happy people.
There is always activity around here. In case anyone didn’t know that. Lol I love catching the kitties sleeping though. Sometimes they don’t mind but other times they just don’t want to get caught at that particular moment.

View attachment 391006
Even with Muffin! Lol
View attachment 391007
View attachment 391008
View attachment 391009
View attachment 391010
View attachment 391011
View attachment 391012
Not really. Lol
View attachment 391013
Sleep stretching.
View attachment 391014
And a tail wiggle. Lol
View attachment 391015
View attachment 391016
Sleep.
View attachment 391017
No, I was not snoring!
View attachment 391018
View attachment 391019
View attachment 391020
Bj!
View attachment 391021
View attachment 391022
View attachment 391023
He doesn’t play with toys but....he will bury his face in one as a sleeping buddy.
View attachment 391024
View attachment 391025
Sure you were! Lol
Thrasher is a cutie! He's a blessed kitty!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm thinking I might be super 'basic' and predictable and do a Winter ONEderland theme, though Alice in ONEderland could also be cute.
Both sound like great ideas. :celebrate:

Lol I’m like you though, I love seeing them grouped together and watching things. They have Clowder Power!
Clowder Power! Love it. :catlove: :coolcat::happycat::dizzycat::climbcat::runningcat::dancingblackcat:

BE10AD23-DF6F-4A42-BA7F-8CF1CE50EBA5.jpeg
It brings joy to my heart to see sweet Thrasher back relaxed and happy again. :catlove:

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 391006
Even with Muffin! Lol
View attachment 391007
View attachment 391008
View attachment 391009
View attachment 391010
View attachment 391011
View attachment 391012
Not really. Lol
View attachment 391013
Sleep stretching.
View attachment 391014
And a tail wiggle. Lol
View attachment 391015
View attachment 391016
Sleep.
View attachment 391017
No, I was not snoring!
View attachment 391018
View attachment 391019
View attachment 391020
Bj!
View attachment 391021
View attachment 391022
View attachment 391023
View attachment 391024
View attachment 391025
Sure you were! Lol
Oh it's joyous to see Thrasher out and sunggling! I have some catching up to do.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 391006
Even with Muffin! Lol
View attachment 391007
View attachment 391008
View attachment 391009
View attachment 391010
View attachment 391011
View attachment 391012
Not really. Lol
View attachment 391013
Sleep stretching.
View attachment 391014
And a tail wiggle. Lol
View attachment 391015
View attachment 391016
Sleep.
View attachment 391017
No, I was not snoring!
View attachment 391018
View attachment 391019
View attachment 391020
Bj!
View attachment 391021
View attachment 391022
View attachment 391023
View attachment 391024
View attachment 391025
Sure you were! Lol
Yes, there's this old song, "Poke Salad Annie" so I know about that! Greens are good. ANY kind of greens. I'm partial to collards and chard, myself. I do draw the line at mustards, which my dad loved, because they taste like, well, mustard, which I'm not a fan of.
It's so good to see Thrasher feeling relaxed and safe! We won't even think about all of the stress she must have had during her time away from her furmily. Clowder Power is BEST. Strength in numbers!
No, my cousin is not going to change. It's not money that's the root of all evil, it's the LOVE of money. And he has it, bigtime. Greed should be his middle name. Unfortunately the mainstream culture promotes it so aggressively and many who should know better fall prey to it.
Elvis' position on it is that he likes munnies. Because munnies convert into gushyfudz, kronschiez, toys, scratchers, cat furniture, and PURRhaps most importantly, SILVERVINE and catnip. He lusts after the 'vine.

Status
Not open for further replies.