My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird Thinking of you as you reunite with your family. I hope everything goes without a hitch. Thank God things weren't any worse with that bad storm and flooding. Your dad is right, all the animals know you are a kind person. You must be like Doctor Doolittle to them.😉 Thank God Mr. Cooperhead went back to the swamp. He can stay there!!! Thrasher looks well and fully adjusted to life as an indoor kitty again. Thanks for sharing-- take care.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Those are gorgeous. 💐 Thanks for sharing.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Take care!🙂

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! Just here for a minute. I came from the memorial and found out that the only foods Smokey will eat have been delivered to the wrong place! Arrrghhh! I am trying to find someone to get me twenty miles away to get what she needs. Good thing I checked on the delivery! I hope I can find what she needs. I hope I can get there!
I started this hours ago. I did get what she needs but must be off for tonight. It was a hard day and more are coming. I may get a small break tomorrow but not sure. I read everything and will encapsulated my answers. Lol pearl99 pearl99 Thank you! Thankful for Thrasher! tabbytom tabbytom I am getting so much love! I am feeling very, very lucky. strider rose strider rose You are welcome to make some memes for TCS. Please keep them on TCS though. That joke is one of my favorites! I’m pawsitive of that! N NY cat man No way are you a frog! Michelle knew that. M maggiedemi Pom balls just bounce! Lol , love love to you all! Purry is not as stout as Dolly. Lol He talks a lot too!
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 If only we could change a few things in our history! I could tell you of some verrrry interesting documents that I have or family has. There are bad apples and good ones but geography only plays a part in the influences. As you know. I hope that somewhere along the line, the bad parts of history will be a lesson learned and not forgotten. rubysmama rubysmama That’s a gorgeous photo of Ruby! Is she warming up to the camera now? She certainly appears to be! Beautiful. I agree. Four Purrfect words.
BellaGooch BellaGooch It has been good to see family again. I saw some today that I have not seen in many years. Besides my immediate family, I was especially pleased to see my cousins again. I remember being so happy when each of them came into the world. I hope it won’t be so long again. They mean a lot to me. Their children too.
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Your candles are also very special to me. We keep one for you too. :hugs: I hope each day , everything is easier.

muffy muffy I agree, Ruby is beautiful. She has such a pretty face and a unique facial structure. Her eyes are stunning too!

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I love the flying peacock! If I ever have a sailboat , that would be a great name! Lol Peacocks are so pretty. They sure can get attention with their calls too! We don’t have any here now but I used to live near many. I have not seen one fly.

BellaGooch BellaGooch We all love flowers! Those are beautiful! I bet they smell lovely too. Great photo!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Thank you! It was melting hot today at the cemetery. Fortunately a breeze came in before it was over. I got to be where Sarah is too. I was glad to be there with my Dad and other family.
Dr. Dolittle! As a child I loved that movie. The remake was a bit different with Eddie Murphy but I laughed. If only I could be like Dolittle! I have always believed that each kind of creature has language. Maybe we don’t understand it, but they do.

Maybe you will all enjoy this if you haven’t heard it.
I must be off. I am heading to bed. The kitties tell me it’s time.
AFC5AAAC-369E-482C-86BB-2715ACCEA09C.jpeg
1FF2F301-EEBF-4AD9-A23D-BA213E20DEFB.jpeg
A19DA8C3-405F-4E4D-8731-209811365E75.jpeg
50C04E51-73E5-4961-9FD4-53F04457744F.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Ruby is so beautiful! I love her coat and her pretty green eyes.
Ruby is gorgeous.
. rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama That’s a gorgeous photo of Ruby! Is she warming up to the camera now? She certainly appears to be! Beautiful.
Thank you for the compliments on Ruby. :hearthrob:

I'm probably biased, but I think she's beautiful too. :winkcat:

I wouldn't say she's quite warming up to it, but yes, Jcatbird Jcatbird , once I stopped using the flash, she no longer looks away when she sees the camera.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! It was melting hot today at the cemetery. Fortunately a breeze came in before it was over. I got to be where Sarah is too. I was glad to be there with my Dad and other family.
So glad you were able to visit your Step Mom's and Sarah's grave. 🌹🌹 I hope you get to spend much time with your Dad and family. It has been hot in my neck of the woods. I am really not a summer weather person, so I feel like I am melting outside whenever it gets this way.

Thanks for sharing the original Doctor Doolittle song. I admire people who have that special connection with animals. They certainly can speak their language. You are probably one of them.

Well have a blessed day. Waiting for some more pics from Chez Catbird (when you are able). I look forward to those. 🙂

rubysmama rubysmama Ruby is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :lovecat::lovecat::lovecat:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short, short, short on time! Lol Where does it go? Alarm will be going off very early but thought I would dash in a minute.

strider rose strider rose When you get those memes done, be sure to give us a link so we can enjoy them!

rubysmama rubysmama You are not alone in seeing how beautiful Ruby is. Besides her physical beauty, she just radiates love. Maybe reflecting what she gets there too! Gosh she has such amazing eyes though!
I’m glad she has decided the camera isn’t a problem. We all love seeing her!

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Still involved with family stuff.
I wish I really could talk to all the animals. Just think of all they could tell us. However..... I might not want to hear what Mufging would say during one of her Stinkeye moments!:lol:

Pictures coming!!!!

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Oh yes. Treasured moments. It’s good to see thise we have been missing.
The kitties were very glad to snuggle up last night. I hear the kitties and I obey!;):)

Everything was especially quiet here tonight. Banjo was visiting with Froggie.
3DC5C649-9A5E-4253-B322-997332FEE65C.jpeg

The only sound was his serenading and every cat was in the cat room listening.
5F6CE57F-5E30-4BCC-846E-4DDDE4A87BD0.jpeg

Froggie was on the glass near Banjo.
A7284B24-FBBC-49F5-BE05-806668B0EBDE.jpeg

Such a peaceful moment...
FA4C4BF5-BF5A-4AE0-894D-FFDCF5116DE6.jpeg

Kodiak was there to , until....
A61B50C2-6801-4C3D-B9FF-AE152EA624E5.jpeg

Some noise I did not hear sent every cat dashing out! I nearly got trampled!
C9F0E3DA-1895-4335-90D1-FD91159C8F1D.jpeg

Bonjure grew a floor tail fluff attack!
408951D7-7AB7-4BB1-9A1C-389967CC64AD.jpeg

Whistle wanted to know if the noise came from something with big ears but Dolly wasn’t sure. Lol Neither am I since only the cats heard it. :dunno:
88043C1D-03F2-47A5-99ED-5BCFDFBBB9E0.jpeg

However, BJ took care of everything. He put his scent on the door as a super cat protective barrier. No big ears would ever cross his scent!
EAC80BCB-6848-4AFB-A3E4-B4702F10763F.jpeg

Bonjure so he asked that BJ come and sit by him tonight.
66A46D96-62EB-44EE-92C4-CD5BB0EA5EA2.jpeg

Banjo returned quickly and asked me to check on Froggie. Hmmm. Froggie has moved. I guess he heard it too. What does a Froggie do when he gets scared?
A61927EA-F6A1-43EB-9419-159A3E0D5193.jpeg

Much the same as a cat! He goes up high. Not sure if he gets a floof tail fluff attack though! :lol:
4C075C62-C1AC-4DAA-B81A-FA63F92002E6.jpeg

All cats and Frogs are fine. Treats given, pets all around and Froggie is back to singing again.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know the name but this is a wicked customer, the thorns are very painful.
View attachment 383573View attachment 383574
These Tiger Lilys are a darker color than the usual Orange ones.View attachment 383575
Not sure what these are, View attachment 383576
These are on a bush near Gypsys climbing pole they have a lovely fragrance.View attachment 383577View attachment 383578
View attachment 383579
Hoping someone can provide info on those plants! *Personally, I like that last one best. A cat flower, amirite?*

Status
Not open for further replies.