My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I think Swiffer makes different pads. Maybe some work for textured surfaces. I have a pad type dust mop that has a deep nap. It’s washable and would work well for any texture.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That box could have been made by a cat! Lol
Oh no! Losing the system is awful! I am so sorry. I’m glad you have something else coming. If you do vanish, you will be in our thoughts, hopes and prayers. We’ll wait anxiously for your return. Swift shipping!
tabbytom tabbytom said.... back up!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please do your back up! Else you'll loose all you've done. My desktop died on me and I have some more stuffs in it and cannot retrieve them as I did not back up the last bits :( :crash: :argh: I ended up getting a new laptop.
Yeah, got that covered. My photos are backed up in 5 places and everything else in my HDD and the cloud.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gotten to talk to my Dad! He is home now. It’s going to take time and he still has hurdles to overcome but I am so relieved to hear his voice again! He wanted me to thank everyone here for all the prayers and good wishes sent. He does believe that all the hope for him played a part in his survival. Thank you to everyone here!:grouphug2::heartshape:

I took a quick stroll outside today. The sun was out and it was t shirt weather! I spotted a little color in the leaf debris.
C42F0CA1-D0C0-4988-8A26-ED0801E4C977.jpeg

A mushroom!
AD84DE40-2447-44A1-BDE6-77D69FCFDDF4.jpeg

Pretty but toxic to humans. The squirrels can eat this one though.
1385A5C6-A47A-4F04-B4D1-0AE1E7CC4ED2.jpeg

Speaking of eating, I need cat food!
40A22230-F946-44B8-BA26-82135971ECFA.jpeg

I am patient but really, can we get food now?
921692DF-49E9-4DAC-B347-FA7D567F2917.jpeg

Looks like Whistle is ready too.
179951DE-FC89-46BC-86A3-D3E0E7823924.jpeg

Thanks for putting the plates out Whistle! Lol
4254AB0B-AAD9-496D-8A2A-3FFEFDB3D2E1.jpeg

If we could open the cans, we would!
E4AFBC22-3E5F-4C93-AFE1-61E85CA3B282.jpeg

I’m so hungry, I’m going to open the peanut butter if you don’t hurry.
ED58066C-138C-4BA9-8327-B90D6F29B88D.jpeg

On second thought, peanut butter sticks to the roof of your mouth. Yeow! Cat food human! I got thirsty just imaging it!
C69C0051-D119-4A0F-A783-EAFA61703200.jpeg

Ummmm. Kitty juice!
EAC22A2C-5D45-4E55-B16C-6F5D7C634CC0.jpeg

More juice please!
0FC3F976-D9E9-4AC4-9051-90D09F53B5AF.jpeg

Lol I think they would be happy with just a plate full of juice! At least I know they are hydrated!
23D4B412-D056-4FB6-B690-00BEB2E496F4.jpeg

Hey! Don’t drink the juice from everyone’s’ plate!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I"M BACK! And working from my office again, now that it isn't a cluttered mess! Hekitty approves, since she can sprawl out on the daybed and demand pats at will. And does. I'll get caught up on reading over the next couple of days, I promise!

I had some computer issues, which have been resolved, except my HP Solution Center isn't opening right. May have to contact them on Wednesday. See if I need to reinstall the software.

Jcatbird Jcatbird , that is MOST wonderful news about your father! Be sure to let me know when the candle is no longer needed, but meanwhile, I'll light this one for how far we have come!
00ThanksCandle.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have gotten to talk to my Dad! He is home now. It’s going to take time and he still has hurdles to overcome but I am so relieved to hear his voice again! He wanted me to thank everyone here for all the prayers and good wishes sent. He does believe that all the hope for him played a part in his survival. Thank you to everyone here!:grouphug2::heartshape:
Oh, Jcatbird Jcatbird that is just the most wonderful news! So happy for you. And, of course, for your Dad. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news about your father. I'm glad he is doing better.
It's wonderful that you found homes for 32 cats. It's people like you that are my hero.
Your cats are beautiful.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BellaGooch BellaGooch Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 rubysmama rubysmama and Lari Lari Yes! Yay! Thank you! First hurdle down! :bunnydance: Tests are ongoing and some work coming up but he is home! There’s no place like home!
*Adding my joy, best wishes and *Prayers* for your Dad to everyone else's* The power of our Prayers is great!
That looks like a Don'tTouchRoom! except for squirrels, of course ;)
Dinner time for the Chez Catbird Clowder? Looks like it's going to be a big success!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's wonderful that you found homes for 32 cats. It's people like you that are my hero.
Your cats are beautiful.
Aww! Hi muffy muffy ! Thank you about my Dad and about the kitty rescues. With the support I found here, I continued to do feral rescues. When I posted about the 32 I was new to TCS and the encouragement from everyone here helped me so much! People like you lifted my spirits on the days that were hard. I kept working and writing here as others helped me to keep trying. Over 80 before it was done. Well, maybe it isn’t quite done. Lol I hope I never have such large numbers at once again though! The kitties that remain with me are so full of purr sonality! The last three in were Wanda Heart, Prints and Pawpurr. Each one is filled with strength and gives of lots of love. Some are rally funny too. How could I resist?

We do love seeing kitties here! Hint , hint! Photos always enjoyed!’

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you about my Dad. The power of prayer and hope! He was touched when I told him of all the people here who care and offered hope and prayers. He says it helped him.
That is a Touch me not room! Toxic! Pretty but not for us! Lol
Supper was a big hit. Of course, the juice is the best part! I’m glad that Whistle didn’t get fur in my peanut butter! I pre fur it without.
tabbytom tabbytom Backing up every week is a very good practice. None of us want to lose anything.

N NY cat man Thank you! It is good news! Agreed, we all need good news. How about a little more? My elder friend that was hospitalized with Covid has been moved to rehab! It’s a banner day! I got to talk to him just a little while ago. Weak but no longer with active Covid.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 More good news! Scamper my friend! I am so glad he is feeling safer and sassy again! You have given him back his confidence.

BellaGooch BellaGooch Agreed! Yay, Scamper!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Your cats are beautiful.
muffy muffy !!! welcome to Jcatbird Jcatbird 's thread. Hope you stick around, as along with being a kitty hero, she's an amazing story teller, who will put a smile on your face most every day. :)

My elder friend that was hospitalized with Covid has been moved to rehab! It’s a banner day! I got to talk to him just a little while ago. Weak but no longer with active Covid.
More good news! :redheartpump:

Here's a song that's very fitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.