My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s a wet, chilly and breezy night! There was a tap on the back door tonight. Some are kind enough to come out in yucky weather to check on us.

Banjo was having a snack and waiting to see if Froggie would appear.
0C8EE2CC-2F96-4E41-B420-F05C38CAE7E9.jpeg

You have to eat with an extended pinky to be polite. :flail:
6A2F7759-2EE9-4985-9C1E-921FB36D30A2.jpeg

Our lady got distracted!
32162167-17CF-42DC-97DA-1AFD669EE27E.jpeg

She checked quickly but no Froggie so she turned her attention to the issue at hand, paw.
3B05883C-64A1-445E-BC61-EDF299B3739E.jpeg

No Kodiak!
50A6ADE8-4018-450F-8EA9-320C879B7060.jpeg

You stay over here.
932AF5D8-3091-46D5-AB0A-5363317067D5.jpeg

You can’t have Froggie!
2768E259-C5AC-4277-B69A-7F6BE9BB0B4D.jpeg

Who does she think she is?
41856C2D-F618-4753-B603-B3428FDAEC5D.jpeg

Frogs are not for playing. Froggie is a Prince!
A42257D5-BDED-47AF-BD66-482F91C7F606.jpeg

I hope he’s okay out there.
A0ACA129-0383-4FFF-AB09-F204FFAE9D14.jpeg

I’ve got something to show him.
A1BA8260-3730-4B13-BD8F-566A9930A059.jpeg

This is so great!
84E1E36B-180F-4982-89C2-CAA4FF368A87.jpeg

It’s important.
750341B1-69ED-4448-83ED-CE25CD70BCFB.jpeg

I heard someone tap at the door!
BF4649CD-7C1A-4191-B595-E2EFAC781590.jpeg

He came!
04FA8954-F0FB-41B1-B61B-EA93E9344798.jpeg

Kisses Froggie!
13B1659F-DC05-4958-BFFD-8F85F654078B.jpeg

You came to check on us?
71C70D61-B57B-42D5-9D06-C2D2BDC8980A.jpeg

Don’t worry! We’re okay.
936F9996-F868-4D3A-81E8-AE7A1691E9B5.jpeg

You always make me feel so loved Froggie!
D0923848-EE67-49CC-9A0F-4B17EA9E1AB2.jpeg

I’ve been thinking about you too.
CA0BCFB8-2EDC-4126-96A0-70A54E94A0DC.jpeg

I know you like rain but it’s cold too.
CFC7E82F-0C92-4A83-B01D-C7126FE69DC7.jpeg

Isn’t it hard for you to move when you’re cold?
2EFA7840-86B5-452E-BE02-1C9F6491130A.jpeg

If the water comes up, can you swim if you’re cold?
59835B42-FB0E-4345-B83A-9CF85E40F037.jpeg

It depends?
FABEA68F-26E6-40F5-811C-785447E6FA9A.jpeg

If you’re real cold it’s hard?
AF629CA6-5E16-4D59-8019-4E5BE3180A5C.jpeg

That’s why I was worried Froggie.
E2476473-191B-4AFC-BE16-4B0433477AE0.jpeg

You have to be able to get to our boat!
B73007CB-E246-46ED-8C68-64D4C4BB88A1.jpeg

Where’s my surprise guys?
E25E8453-D4FF-4C34-9626-A1B1C768B0C2.jpeg

Stay there Froggie. I have something to help you.
54799FE1-0EF7-402C-9CA9-DAFA4DFC4AF6.jpeg

Are you looking?
9BDD89EA-1959-4DEA-9A08-908D70112554.jpeg

See this bright orange fish?
D926CDB5-615A-4870-A751-FEC8441E2B77.jpeg

It’s your flotation device. Kind of like a life jacket that humans use.
756DE1E3-7F56-4212-A8A7-C7419C5CC63F.jpeg

You just sit on it’s back and paddle!
B7C37077-618C-4739-AE47-8A1F46461FB5.jpeg

Sit right there until we find you.
367BB588-6109-4BE6-B4F6-9CFD722A197B.jpeg

It’s a bright color so we can see it easily.
899A788A-DE49-4303-B641-62407B268953.jpeg

That’s a wonderful idea Banjo! If the water rises, put it out here and I’ll ride the fish until the human picks us up.
5F388C36-B4AB-4D2E-A4AB-E6731E71B0AF.jpeg

I’m so glad you like it Froggie. I can picture you riding the fish! Now go inside and get warm.
0E1FFCC3-B1CF-4B2F-85F0-717574A60D24.jpeg

See you tomorrow Froggie!
9CEA46AD-CF66-4DA9-87FB-CEC6E4BB439C.jpeg

Goodnight sweet Prince!:redheartpump:
04FA8954-F0FB-41B1-B61B-EA93E9344798.jpeg

Well! I don’t know about everyone else but I am picturing Froggie riding on the back of that fish! I don’t want him to have to ride it in a storm but when warm weather hits, it would make quite a photo! ;)

I’ll be putting the fish out for Froggie to ride if he needs it. Lol I guess the fish net needs to go in the boat now.

:thumbsup:
Have a great night everyone! It seems all here are prepared and have a level of protection. :kitty: :bicolorcat: 🐸
:heartshape:

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My phone is about to burst as far as storage. Lol I’m not thrilled with ICloud. I realllly need to do something different. I spent a little time on a Chrome book but it’s so different from the Mac I was used to that I would have to relearn everything. A lot has changed in general since I used a computer. I even looked at getting a phone with more storage but transferring everything from this one is an issue too.
It might not fit your needs, but I recently bought a Kindle Fire to use when I didn't want to sit in front of the desktop, and I'm loving it so far. So something else to maybe consider.

Then I get the bandaids out for me. :flail:
That reminds me of this comic. :lol:
1581942846246.png

I found a few more which I've posted in the post funny picture and memes here thread.

Lady has gotten extra time. She’s been sleeping in my lap every day. She was the last to act sick and I guess she’ll be the last to recover although she and BJ are at about the same stage.
Sending more healing vibes to Lady and BJ, and anyone else still under the weather, including yourself.
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Have a great night everyone! It seems all here are prepared and have a level of protection. :kitty: :bicolorcat: 🐸
Hope all at Chez Catbird stay safe, warm and dry. :redheartpump:

Last edited:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird
Thanks so much for welcoming me. Yes , I have followed your thread from the very beginning from the Flower babies to the Gingerhouse babies and so many kitties in between. Love how BJ waited to all kitties were inside and safe before he would come inside. Sounds alot like my Shadow , very protective. Love how he went from so feral to lap cat. All these happy ending stories are all thanks to you. Also , sweet Wanda heart. What a doll!
I would just love her. Orange kitties are so sweet and mellow!
I love how you caption all your photos. It is such a delight to read your latest posts every night. Thanks for saying my words inspire you. I mean everything I say from my heart. You are a true kitty hero!
About my Mickey. Yes , he is my heart kitty. I adopted him from a friend the beginning of January 2002. The vet estimated him to be about 6 months old at the time and put his birthday as July 4th 2001. After , I referred to his birthday as July 4th , a good date. He was the most perfect kitty his entire life , always by my side. I knew he preferred to be an only kitty and that was fine with me. He was perfect enough to be an only. He helped me through so many bad times especially the passing of my mom in 2011. She was my best friend and I was devastated with her loss. Mickey remained by my side through it all.
He was always such a healthy cat until one day he wasn't. I knew something was off and took him to the vet. Blood work and all came back fine. However , x - rays showed some tumors in his colon. Upon further testing , he was diagnosed with colon cancer. It was already too advanced and he passed naturally at home in my arms , about one month after diagnosis. He passed on July 8th of 2014 , just 13 years old. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss him. Mickey is my avatar.
At the present time , I do have 2 kitties. Shadow and Mittens.
Mittens is very ill with CKD and his time is limited. The vet and I have tried everything but his body is just not responding. I am keeping him comfortable but it is only a matter of time now. I have a thread right now in the health section , I am losing my baby Mittens and feel so lost and hopeless.
I joined this great site when my Mickey was ill , back in June of 2014.
This site is full of some wonderful caring people like yourself.
Sorry about going on about my Mickey and my kitties. Just wanted to let you know a little about me.
I will continue to follow your thread and now I will post as well!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loving Mickey Loving Mickey Hello and welcome to TCS. I am so very sorry for your losses of your loved ones -- Mickey, and your mom. My mom was my best (human) friend, too.
Do you know how to give Sub-Q fluids and/or have you discussed this with Mittens' doctor? I learned how to do this when our beloved Moti angel developed kidney problems and it bought us 7 good months together. It's not hard to do. Strongly suggest it if you haven't thought about it.
Jcatbird Jcatbird There are a lot of great tutorials on almost every subject on YouTube -- one or more of them may help you with your phone and/or a tablet or computer. Tech is growing by leaps and bounds daily, and storage is increasing exponentially. IF you have a computer, you can always store your photos in there. OR you can get some photo apps on your phone -- I like google photos, snapfish, and shutterfly -- and then you can store them in those. I have all of the above, just to be on the safe side.
Froggie is beyond adorable! and yes, I can see him -- and his family! -- riding their clownfish. We have a little clownfish cat toy with catnip inside. He was Maryam's, and he is still on her favorite breakfast room chair. He's quite a bit smaller than yours, so I guess he'd be a one-froggie ride. *Stay safe, all!* :vibes::vibes::vibes:
tabbytom tabbytom What a beautiful frog! Thank you for sharing with us all.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Apparently, cats have accents, too! I found this, and was fascinated!
A New Study Will Figure Out if Cats Pick Up The Dialects of Their Owners

I guess Deep South kitties would say, Mehoawh.
Yes, cats will learn words from their slaves through the tone and sound of the word. It could be in any language but it's the tone and sound that associates with the item you are presenting to them.

Although English is a universal language but when it comes to pets, they learn their mother tongue, language or dialects or slangs. Otherwise, all pets have to attend English lessons and so do the slaves :lol:

So, we hooman slaves are learning their accents too.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Priceless! I viewed them all and cracked up! Being given the exact same meds as my cats, my only worry in mixing them up is swapping my germs with them! Lol I guess the dropper / syringes should tip me off. :flail:
A Kindle? I’ll look into that. Thank you. I haven’t used a desktop since the early days of personal computers. Having Sarah in my lap led me to lap tops very quickly. Lol The lap top was actually in Sarah’s lap. :lol: It was a double lap.

tabbytom tabbytom Thank you! That is a beautiful frog! I’ve never seen that type before. Banjo has a new crush. Lol I think she wants to go to Cambodia now. The photo is purrfect too. Truly great shot! I don’t think I can show Froggie. He might turn green with envy. ;)

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I have had one google app but it shut down about a year ago and I had to get photos tranferred. The new one actually doubles the photos on my phone resulting in the use of more storage!! If I delete on either end, they are gone from both. :doh: Filled my cloud storage. I could get more but was hoping to get off this phone. The phone provider used to be helpful when updating or switching everything to a new phone but , no longer. I called the phone provider company today about their cloud but was told it is only for Android!!Living in the boonies is a double edged sword. Searching for better service for WiFi signals now. I can travel a few miles up the road and get great signals. Lol Maybe I’ll travel with a lap top.:flail:Comcast claims they can provide service here. In the past any service was unreliable. Even boosters would not help here. Yet I can get phone signal for internet. I can only get it through one company and it took over a year to get it to the point of being steady service. I spent many days and nights with tech support getting it too. They claimed I would not get it until 2020 but where there’s a will, there’s a way. I told them that they would have to refund all payments. Magic! Lol Even now, if we have a bad storm, I lose everything. I often see my neighbor walking around with their phone held up in the air. Signal searching. Can you hear me now? I have kept a landline for safety. My friend let me try their Chrome book. I got a signal through my hotspot. Yay! I am told that is not a great alternative but I don’t know. It’s a puzzle to me. They have an external drive for storage. Many years ago I used a computer with Windows program, then switched to an Apple. I just have to get caught up. Right now every search I do eats storage. Of course I clear the phone daily. I was just going to a phone with a lot of storage but it all means I must go to the city. It also means spending the better part of the day there or being without my phone while everything is transferred. Apple phones cannot be updated without WiFi. Apple is great but has restrictions. I’m just going to have to find time to go in search of service. I wish the company that sold me this phone had been better instructed as to preparing local customers for local problems. When I lived on the island I never had signal or service issues.:argh: I can get my pictures onto a flash drive to preserve them for now but then I cannot accesss them until I get a computer. I understand that soon all TV will be through streaming. With my luck, I’ll have computer service Comcast by then and they’ll go under. :thumbsup: Never give up though, right?? I’ll look into Snapfish and Shutterfly. I’ll have to delete enough stuff to download any more apps though. I have a sneaky suspicion I’ll get stuck with buying more iCloud from Apple either way. Again! I just have too many adorable faces to photograph!:lol:

You have a Clown fish too? Another thing in common. I really hope Froggie will ride the fish. Lol

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jcatbird Jcatbird
Thanks so much for welcoming me. Yes , I have followed your thread from the very beginning from the Flower babies to the Gingerhouse babies and so many kitties in between. Love how BJ waited to all kitties were inside and safe before he would come inside. Sounds alot like my Shadow , very protective. Love how he went from so feral to lap cat. All these happy ending stories are all thanks to you. Also , sweet Wanda heart. What a doll!
I would just love her. Orange kitties are so sweet and mellow!
I love how you caption all your photos. It is such a delight to read your latest posts every night. Thanks for saying my words inspire you. I mean everything I say from my heart. You are a true kitty hero!
About my Mickey. Yes , he is my heart kitty. I adopted him from a friend the beginning of January 2002. The vet estimated him to be about 6 months old at the time and put his birthday as July 4th 2001. After , I referred to his birthday as July 4th , a good date. He was the most perfect kitty his entire life , always by my side. I knew he preferred to be an only kitty and that was fine with me. He was perfect enough to be an only. He helped me through so many bad times especially the passing of my mom in 2011. She was my best friend and I was devastated with her loss. Mickey remained by my side through it all.
He was always such a healthy cat until one day he wasn't. I knew something was off and took him to the vet. Blood work and all came back fine. However , x - rays showed some tumors in his colon. Upon further testing , he was diagnosed with colon cancer. It was already too advanced and he passed naturally at home in my arms , about one month after diagnosis. He passed on July 8th of 2014 , just 13 years old. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and miss him. Mickey is my avatar.
At the present time , I do have 2 kitties. Shadow and Mittens.
Mittens is very ill with CKD and his time is limited. The vet and I have tried everything but his body is just not responding. I am keeping him comfortable but it is only a matter of time now. I have a thread right now in the health section , I am losing my baby Mittens and feel so lost and hopeless.
I joined this great site when my Mickey was ill , back in June of 2014.
This site is full of some wonderful caring people like yourself.
Sorry about going on about my Mickey and my kitties. Just wanted to let you know a little about me.
I will continue to follow your thread and now I will post as well!
I am so glad you told us about Mickey! His story touched my heart. He came and had a wonderful life with you. Some of the kitties I have now were here when I lost my daughter. They stuck by me all the time. Smokey was always beside Sarah and I know it affected her as much as it did me. I know when Mickey had to go it was so hard. I don’t really say much here about those that have left me but each one played a big part in my life. I think they all leave us with something to carry with us though. We never forget how they graced our lives because there is a part of them still in our hearts. Now you have Shadow and Mittens but Mittens is sick! :hugs: I’m so sorry. But don’t give up! As tarasgrl stated, learn how to give fluids if you don’t already know. I nearly lost Smokey but giving the fluids at home helped her a lot. Keep searching for ways to keep Mittens feeling good. Have you investigated any Vetrinary schools? Sometimes they can be very helpful. I don’t know where you are but there are some very good ones out there. Worth calling and asking if they can offer any new information. Please do keep us updated here about you and your babies. Everyone here will want to know. This is a wonderful and caring group of people. I know you have read all the information passed to me while I have been here. Lots of love and help. We can send good thoughts, wishes, hopes, prayers and purrs too. You know, purrs help healing. I will try to get the whole Clowder purring at once! In fact, if everyone here can ask their kitties to purr, we can really send good vibrations your way.

Purrs please everyone!

I’m very glad you came and I hope you’ll find a smile here when you can. The posts are here and captioned for that very reason. Sending out kitty love and offering hope and smiles. :redheartpump::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr::purr: This is a Clowder full of purrs.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
then switched to an Apple. I just have to get caught up. Right now every search I do eats storage. Of course I clear the phone daily. I was just going to a phone with a lot of storage but it all means I must go to the city. It also means spending the better part of the day there or being without my phone while everything is transferred.
Yes, as what tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 recommended, get a SSD external drive to back up your precious photos. Get one with as big a storage space if you can. SSD drives are much better than the tradition portable drive but they do cost a little bit more but they are very much stable more than the tradition ones as they have less moving parts. It's actually just an oversized thumb drive.

I have two SSD drives which one is for the back up for all my precious photos and the other is for the back up of my MacBook Pro. Apple have a program in their computer system called Time Machine which backs up to date the star of your computer is in and if you do the regular back ups and should your computer crash or loose some work profile, with the Time Machine back up, you can easily roll back to the date when your computer was working well with all the data intact.

If you are using the later model of Apple iPhone with a lightning jack, you can consider this flash drive which I also have. It's just slightly longer than a normal thumb drive but it has a lightning jack and you can back up or transfer photos (or maybe files) between your phone and computer. And you can carry this everywhere you go and free up space from your phone when photos have eaten up most of the phone space. All you need to do is transfer them over to the drive and also it's a good back up device and handy due to it's size if want to carry around everywhere you go.
One end of it is a lightning jack which you plug direct to your iPhone for transfers and the other end is a normal USB drive connector which plugs in to all computer that have a USB port and it makes transfer of photos a breeze.

The portable drives is a little big to carry around and it does not do the transfer from your phone which you need a computer to do it and you don't carry you computer everywhere you go. Even carrying a lap top is quite cumbersome.

Here's the link or at least what it looks like as you may not know what I'm talking about. They come in different storage space :-

ref=sr_1_3

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I do believe that cats understand the sound of languages. I say this because of Marcus. He was an old , seemingly feral Tom. I fed and watched over him before the second colony appeared here. He kept his distance and never responded to me when I spoke, short of running away. I built him a cool shelter in summer with ice packs beneath his covers and put out a heater during winter cold. I spent much time working to gain trust. Never a twinkle of recognition so I knew he was quite feral. (Humans miss a lot!) One day, in a bit of feeling like I would never win his heart, I said to him,” Well Bonjure mon ami!” He stopped immediately and looked at me. Ha! What was this! It struck me that this was the first time he seemed to understand me! I thought back to the French I had learned so long ago. I said every phrase I could remember. He became less tense! Over the next weeks I refreshed my memory and began mixing French and English. He responded to the French! He began to trust me.He was not feral. He had simply grown up in a home with someone who spoke French. I continued to get closer to him. I hoped to bring him inside. Marcus was the old Tom that brought me a gift one cold night. He approached me in the dark night and came all the way to my feet. He dropped a little black creature at my feet. A gift of prey? No. He had found a very sick little kitten somewhere. There were no cats around back then because of neighbors who had a great many pit bulls. My yard was deserted of almost all creatures back then except for Marcus. I’ll never know where he found this tiny baby but he saved the life of that asthmatic kitten. He waited and watched as I gathered up his gift and took it inside. When the kitten recovered I took it out and it brought Marcus to me. Marcus saved the kitten and the kitten saved Marcus. I finally gained the trust of Marcus. The old Tom was near the end of his time. I spent his last weeks speaking French to him and giving him all that I could to make him feel loved and comfortable. I was able to hold and love on him until his end. The kitten, hearing me speak French to Marcus, responded most to the words, Bonjure Marcus, mi amore. The kitten chose his name. It’s Bonjure. Cats do understand and respond to language. I guess Bonjure understands Deep South French. Lol Until Marcus came along, it never really occurred to me that a lost kitty might prefer another language or accent. It seems pretty obvious to me now. It’s a precious lesson I’ll never forget.

Oh yes, I also recognize when my cats are swearing. Lol It’s often accompanied by the “stink eye!” I try to teach mine not to swear but if treats are locked away, I may detect a word or two hisspered under their whiskers.

tabbytom tabbytom I totally agree. They do learn what the hoomans near them are trying to convey.,They are far better at understanding us than we are of understanding cat speak. I learn new cat words from patient teachers. Lol Cat speak is my favorite language.

Thank you for the information about drives. I have an iPhone 6S. I’m sure it will become obsolete before too long but for now I hate to update. I like to get all the use I can from things. I like the Mac book pro a lot! That would be my preference. I would have to order one since no Apple store is anywhere near here. I might find one in the city though. I will check out the link you provided. My cat photos are precious to me. I have few other photos these days. Froggie is here of course. He’s important too! Part of the furmily now.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 That video is adorable! I laughed. Sounds southern to me!! My Purry always sounds very southern to my ear. He has some Siamese in him and he says Y’ALLLL a lot.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super late posting tonight. I had a request to help someone today and I’ve spent the day with that.
Our smiles tonight come fromMackie/Octokat/laughing cat. For those who may not know, Mackie is Felv positive. When he got sick recently, I was very worried. He is still having a bit of an upset tummy but he often has that. He is getting lots of special food and his lysine. He’s looking much better and back to feeling very spunky again! Lol The mouse jokes helped.

How are you Mackie?
CD97A1AE-F2BF-4B4E-B15E-B5406F1DD66B.jpeg

My big boy. Almost as long as Mom when you stretch out!
CF7B7DD1-8C31-4507-AAB7-8668268EAAF0.jpeg

Your eyes are clear and you look better!
943876EB-EB35-4B8A-AA97-3E882DC51C8A.jpeg

No more sneezing?
8EECF8B0-16B6-4DCB-8F67-8E17DD6FF06D.jpeg

You say your tummy needs treats?
397C45AD-5213-4A60-9EEA-415B286D0732.jpeg

You could faint if you don’t get lots of treats?
EB225BAA-6C7C-40B9-9000-ADD8526A7987.jpeg

Well, we better get lots of yummy stuff then.
(Front paws up and back paws turned all the way towards me. Thus Octokat!)
8DF9E492-D377-4928-952C-7DF691BED7A8.jpeg

Need MORE treats? Lol
5FD5F496-AA81-4126-AE0C-D73C048C681D.jpeg

That seemed to revive you pretty quickly!
42BEF3F3-7BD4-4D1C-AF3E-5469A3E18BB5.jpeg

Huh. Suddenly you need a few more? Okay.
8397F0E1-A6B9-4D92-9DCD-2E9138C53889.jpeg

Just a few more?
AEB6DCE3-BC6F-4635-BA01-4FD425738EC1.jpeg

Some Fancy Feast broths would help too?
E6A246AE-2CB5-4D08-A7AF-D8319EE6B1E6.jpeg

Broths would be good Mom!
FBE8F2DD-A48C-431B-922A-3E317FECEE20.jpeg

The juice is yummy Mom.
EAF4E7C0-B63F-4B00-9F55-007AF221B8B1.jpeg

You know I’m a big boy mom. It might take another broth. Those packages don’t hold a big serving.
5349077F-B135-4A5D-9876-FA75BFC858AC.jpeg

I see there are more packages in that box.
78D7FF77-455F-4CFE-9A52-A6A71F0A97D8.jpeg

I can help open some with my foot if you need help.
DC4B2475-F7D4-4B59-B7A6-4C428EC6078E.jpeg

Aw, come on Mom! One more?
1521569B-BD50-4DD6-88A5-83D078B61471.jpeg

I don’t want my regular food Hooman. Broths!
1C6F7036-8B80-418F-8412-6A4147760BA7.jpeg

Mackie, must not eat the hooman.
FB229159-5817-4067-B8D5-80BB489A1FBC.jpeg

One more Broth and I let the hooman live. Lol
7A7F1D86-677E-4756-90D2-1A3D62B313D8.jpeg

Purrlease mom!
4EAE82AD-5EA7-4ECB-BD9D-27DB1BA79F05.jpeg

Tummy is feeling pretty good now!
648AA29B-CC4D-4E5E-A942-0F2EB25C7F48.jpeg

Your tummy looks pretty good now too Mackie. Stuffed, fat tummy. :lol:
0C8874FE-4680-43E9-ACB3-683D4A3C20EB.jpeg

I think I can hear sloshing broth in the tummy.
F022DA62-97B7-484C-92B7-E5A77550E283.jpeg

Okay. I admit it. I’m full.
0CA3B534-CBA0-4CC2-868F-2D7CCBDA57A5.jpeg

I think I could use a nap now.
11309EBD-FD3E-476D-9C2B-409230032F1A.jpeg

:flail:The big guy finally filled his tummy. I’m so glad he is back to making demands and showing his sense of humor again. He’s stretched out on the electric blanket and sound asleep now. He looks pretty content. That makes me pretty content too. Uhhh.... I think I just heard a burp! Lol He’s full! Counting the good things tonight.

Have a great night everyone!:heartshape:

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you for the information about drives. I have an iPhone 6S. I’m sure it will become obsolete before too long but for now I hate to update.
You can always upgrade to a 7 plus then 8 plus iPhone. No need to get the latest. Features are still good on the early models but many features on the latest you may not even use them. Unless you are working on projects that need the latest features otherwise, just go for the next model up and use till they don't support it anymore in their updates.

6S is pretty old by now. The later ones are bigger and comes with better features and speed like better camera and bigger storage speed. Sometimes better and new features are good but if you buy a good used one, then it does not matter. What I meant is just don't splurge on new phones with new features that you don't need and you don't have to pay so much for it.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Until Marcus came along, it never really occurred to me that a lost kitty might prefer another language or accent. It seems pretty obvious to me now. It’s a precious lesson I’ll never forget.
I never really thought about cats knowing other languages than English, but of course, they would. That was luck, though, that you discovered Marcus was a French kitty. :lovecat:

Our smiles tonight come fromMackie/Octokat/laughing cat. For those who may not know, Mackie is Felv positive. When he got sick recently, I was very worried. He is still having a bit of an upset tummy but he often has that. He is getting lots of special food and his lysine. He’s looking much better and back to feeling very spunky again! Lol The mouse jokes helped.
Glad Mackie's feeling better. Found him another mouse joke he might like. :catman:
1582031356427.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was not feral. He had simply grown up in a home with someone who spoke French.
That's amazing that you were able to figure it out & communicate with them. I like your cat stories. 📖

Mackie is Felv positive.
Is that contagious? Does Mackie have to live alone in his own room? Poor "little" big guy. :petcat:

Status
Not open for further replies.