My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 :lol: I know! It just never ends around here. The last two days we have been waiting with excitement for our first order from Chewy. We ordered extra for the local shelter too. The kitties are anticipating getting their spring toys. I’ve heard that a lot of kitties like those things. It should be lots of fun!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 and Buffster7 Buffster7 I love the idea of putting everyone somewhere safe. I found that officers in the nearby city felt it was their job to move the homeless away from tourism or residents or something. Not really sure what or why but when I was donating clothes, rain gear, survival gear I discovered that it was being confiscated. None of it was more than comfort items to keep the people dry, warm etc.. Preseving life. Now things have improved somewhat. The vet program was a plus and the homeless have kind of formed their own community under the shelter of a large bridge. Many organizations are working to help them. I think having a tiny house community would be marvelous. I’ve met the man that started one of the homeless shelters, maybe a note to that shelter might give new hope. I think I may have mentioned my friend Alexander before. He got sick at an advanced age and lost his rental. In spite of his own troubles, he was watching over me and Sarah when we were working very early mornings in the city. I found him to be a great human and great friend. He taught me a lot about the situations he faced. I was shocked and educated. I managed to give him a ticket back to where he had family. It was really a simple thing to help him. Sometimes it doesn’t take much to change a lot.

rubysmama rubysmama Well, I can understand that a fine Lady like Ruby would not want to be seen drooling! :lol: I once left a dentist office and was getting into my car when a man asked if that place was the dentists office. My face was swollen after surgery ( not drooling either Ruby!) and I know I looked horrid. The second I looked up the guy smiled and said,” On never mind!! I’m in the right place!” I couldn’t help myself. Crooked, numb smile! I went straight home too!:flail:
People don't "get" that ANYONE can find him/herself homeless. Until it happens to them. People from all walks of life are homeless. In this society. Families with kids. People with degrees. People who have been rich. All kinds of people.
And yes, some harsh truths I've learned are that unfortunately, a lot of the charities that take donations from the public sell the items overseas. They end up with people who are even worse off, many times, than people here. But that doesn't make it ethical for the charities to sell them! Most charities are corrupt at the top. We don't want to think this, but it happens to be true.
And yeah, homeless people, like homeless cats, are worthless, so let's just sweet them under the rug. As long as they aren't visible or offending any of the other senses, we can just forget about them because after all, they are worthless! and they don't deserve our thoughts, let alone anything else. They poop on the streets, hit people who work up for money, and use drugs in public. They're nasty, noisy, dirty, and violent. *HEAVIEST of sarcasm intended* Weird thing is, so many people who think those things probably claim some religion or other, which teaches them very different things, but, well, "that's just for little kids. It's not reality.":sigh:

On the dental subject, I love trying to explain, with a numb mouth, that I have just been to the dentist, when my Uber driver picks me up.

Life! Never dull.
scan0021.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I think many don’t get it because they’ve never been close enough to understand or are afraid. We often fear the unknown. They also hear hyped up stories that only make the news because they are the unusul or extreme. It’s always about educating. When we understand are hearts open. How could they not?

I love the pictures I always love seeing photos of all the babies. Send me smiles please everyone! Even drooling ones are loved here! Lol Maybe especially loved. I wonder if that kitty had a dentist visit?

It is a challenge to talk after novacaine. For me drinking anything is hilarious. You have to hold your lips shut! :drool:

I am lousy at typing tonight. Lol Some days are less visual for me. Banjo!!!!! Come type for me!

Our order did not come. Not sure of the hold up but maybe tomorrow. Rats. I was looking forward to the toys.

The kitties are here!
I tried showing BJ how to high five. It was really interesting.

Look closely at the hand BJ.
22CBE0BD-2F61-4D2B-AAB9-1DBAFC51D02C.jpeg

We’ll try a new game. It’s called high five.
B8002E27-76D1-48C1-BA7A-6543CA3456DD.jpeg

That’s right! You follow my hand and raise your paw! Very good!
751DDD06-ACCD-437E-AB69-1F34666AA8DD.jpeg

You need to sniff test? Okay.
6885315C-2F52-465B-9395-96F22DD0A549.jpeg

No BJ.
1759DFD1-7EF7-43DC-B43E-1A8C1A4D2EC0.jpeg

It’s not a treat! Lol Don’t eat Mom.
9C983D19-91D7-408F-BADD-19C6506C4834.jpeg

Yeah. There you go. Now a paw butt to the hand.
58CC875C-968F-4915-AC63-1B96FE74E85C.jpeg

:flail:A head butt to the hand? I think that’s great too!
2CB258F1-162D-4236-95DC-550B911DD799.jpeg

Ha! Surprise Mom! I knew what you meant all along!! High five! :yess:
4C272492-1F56-48D1-93DC-7D1B7F9387FC.jpeg

Yay for BJ. Treats coming. Who says cats can’t learn things like this? :banana2:
7B4FADF9-BF25-485D-AE30-8CC3B053EE3A.jpeg

Kodiak is a hibernating bear tonight.
B22D3424-C3BD-45DA-9DC8-C51D81A61D94.jpeg

I guess Smokey is a hibernating Smokey the bear.lol
7E30226C-806B-4717-81CE-65C63F8BC6A2.jpeg

Mitsy decided a high five could be a high head rub now that she watched Bj.
5323F0A2-6AD0-495A-87C0-D6D6B8B8E41F.jpeg

Dolly just wants to be in line for the snuggles tonight.
22ED0AF5-9CD5-4D49-A843-BD32AACCF4D6.jpeg

I thought the kitties that haven’t been featured lately should visit. I caught Thrasher with a look of. “ Do you see what I see?” I did. :oops:
101F5905-3B93-47E3-B4B2-44311483D62C.jpeg

A frog taking a leap of faith after a bug that was bigger than the frog! The frog held on with that one foot! :lol: Suction toes! The bug was just too big though. As my Dad used to say,” his eyes were bigger than his stomach!”
F7BB78C7-AE49-43AA-BFF2-36E3AE7B8818.jpeg

Then I thought we should visit the other bear with Goldilocks and Blue.
It’s kind of hard to distinguish cat stripes from blanket stripes. All three caught caught together in a cat pile snuggling one of Sarah’s old doll babies.
They are such a beautiful and loving family group. The bond here is very special. Mom, Dad and son.
B30E4BC6-05E3-4059-924E-638683C3A5AB.jpeg

Precious just would nit hold still long enough to get a good pic. Playing is much more fun the photos.
8B7B428D-BA2A-45D6-8A30-97219D4A6C74.jpeg

Okay now Wanda Heart. No being silly tonight, Give is a serious look.
EBC9F572-C827-4C72-9DDB-864C9214B975.jpeg

How’d I do? Can I grin now?
723E375E-513F-4959-99BE-CCE5BBA33442.jpeg
:lol:
You were purrfect! Please do send a grinnout to everyone and wish them all a happy night.
Done! :redheartpump::gingercat2: Have a great night everyone. The clowder sends purr!

Buffster7

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wanda Heart is so beautiful - what a long way from the sick and scraggly kitten that wandered into our hearts! :loveeyes:
And what a great catch - the pic of the frog and his attempt to catch dinner! For being a low-vision night, you took a better pic than I can get on a good day!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Well, I can understand that a fine Lady like Ruby would not want to be seen drooling! :lol: I once left a dentist office and was getting into my car when a man asked if that place was the dentists office. My face was swollen after surgery ( not drooling either Ruby!) and I know I looked horrid. The second I looked up the guy smiled and said,” On never mind!! I’m in the right place!” I couldn’t help myself. Crooked, numb smile! I went straight home too!:flail:
:lolup: I remember once coming home from the dentist and trying to eat. I ended up drooling peas. :lol:

People don't "get" that ANYONE can find him/herself homeless.
I've, thankfully, never been homeless, but I've been laid off from full-time jobs twice. The first time was a complete shock, as I thought I'd be at that company till I retired. I was lucky and got a good severance to hold me over, however, it was the first time I realized that "bad things" could even happen to "me".

While I was unemployed I volunteered at at food bank. There I saw people from all walks of life who needed assistance. Younger and older. Men and women. Some came regularly, and it made me sad to think they couldn't get out of the situation they were in and had to rely on a food bank month after month. Some were new immigrants, who were still getting settled in their new country. Some only came once, because something had happened and they needed help. Sometimes that was a job loss. Once it was because their apartment got flooded.

Between the lay off, and volunteering at the food bank, my eyes were opened to things I'd never really thought about before, and also made me realize how easy it is to go from a regular life to hard times. So I get it now. But I'm sure there's lots of people who still believe "it" could never happen to them.

Done! :redheartpump::gingercat2: Have a great night everyone. The clowder sends purr!
Purrs back at you and your clowder, from Ruby and me. :catrub:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Good on you for helping others that way. And yes, it's a terrible shock to lose the lifestyle one has -- in my case it was the surprise divorce. I've lost jobs, too, though, and been in precarious places. Never homeless, but I got evicted once and had to find another place quickly -- that was when my then three cats and I lived in 332 sq. ft. for a year.

Yes, Jcatbird Jcatbird , the dentist is a lot of fun! I used to joke with my current dentist by saying, "You're going to shoot me, right?" to which he would answer, "I'm going to give you injections. I'm not going to shoot you!" and I would say, "Well, if you don't, you'd see me on the ceiling!":shocked:

RE: empathy, I'd like to think that education would open hearts. I used to think that. I still want to. But sometimes it is increasingly difficult to do so, when I see the way some people are. Still, we can but keep trying and praying and doing our best, yes?
Looks like Froggie got his order supersized and can have leftovers for awhile! :popworm:

Wanda Heart is growing into a really lovely young lady cat! And yes, cuddling with the clowder, or part of the clowder, makes everything else endurable, don't you agree?

IDK what shipper(s) Chewy uses, but if they use UPS, you can get their app for your phone and also sign up for email updates and package tracking. I have that for the USPS, too, because it's good to know what's coming and when it's expected.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buffster7 Buffster7 Wanda Heart really is looking much better now. In the beginning she was really seriously sick. She starting to feel solid now instead of being a little whisper of a kitten. It’s a relief to see her filling out. She’s still such a cutie. Lol
I think the frog picture was a fluke!! Right place at the right time. Thanks! It just happens to come out though.,:lol: I realized that Froggie was going to go for it and was quick to snap bit I figured it would be a blur. That bug would have fed a lot of Froggies.

rubysmama rubysmama
That was scary for you with the jobs. I know the feeling. When I had my back injury and couldn’t walk, I still had to take care of Sarah but also could not work. Probably one of my most scary times ever. That was after I had met my homeless friend and his stories kept running through my mind. I made it through all that but it wasn’t an easy time. It made me think about homeless families with children and those with disabilities. I think it was wonderful that you helped others. I really believe that helping others, helps us. We become grateful for what we do have and empathic to those who struggle. It’s sad that so many were there needing help.

Drooling peas? :lol: Oh no! Drool is bad enough without turning to mush. That novacaine really does the trick. I got it to the upper front of my mouth once and it made my nose numb. That felt really weird. I put my glasses on but it felt like they were just floating in front of me. Lol

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Sarah and I moved into a two room apartment for a year after her Dad left. I talked the owner of the place into hiring me to rehab the other apartments but it was a balancing act to care for Sarah too since she wasn’t in school yet. I mostly worried about her but maybe that inspired me to push harder to survive too. I think she inspired me to do many things. Maybe personal experience is the greatest education. Of course now I have a clowder for inspiration and comfort. Who could resist these kitties? Obviously, not me. :lol:

No order again! I called and the nice young lady had no idea what has happened.,:dunno: She assured me she would get it straight and call me back. She said she would see that I get the order sometime this week. We can’t track it if we can’t find it.,:lol: Maybe they just can’t find me in the swamp! It wouldn’t be the first time people passed my driveway.,I’m actually right on a highway but since it curves into the trees, it’s easy to miss. The mystery of the cat order begins! Lol One more of lifes’ little quirks.

Speaking of quirks and mysteries..... someone keeps turning on the air conditioner in the cat room. The button is on the top and easy enough for a cat to push but I just couldn’t figure out who. I should have figured it out.
AC1A7461-BA3B-471C-9FEE-72FDCB5EB913.jpeg

Sitting right on the button.,
B9F91E53-CA92-44B4-A263-55FE08375EE4.jpeg

Fluff ball Bonjure, are you hot?
84FFAD3A-58AF-489D-B6B2-3DABECC00C11.jpeg

Mom..... a cool bottom feels really good!
E2816DF2-A833-47F6-B1E3-2170892BB274.jpeg

At least until you get numb bums!!:flail:
12B0D7B3-06A0-4C79-90CA-678FC839B3E6.jpeg

Cool bottom Bonjie! One mystery solved.

Next mystery.....
Where is Froggie tonight?!
01CFF5F2-C94E-47CB-BA0F-7354F174227E.jpeg

Banjo always knows to check around the doors.
1D2734E3-8AD4-4FAC-8596-21D92BB8985D.jpeg

Not in the Froggie Ouse or below there.
3CFB53EF-FCF2-4E8D-A9C8-78D4045F8BB9.jpeg

Not at the top.
1C516DA5-8A09-46B2-8357-0D4FBE40B5CA.jpeg

Froggie! Froggie?
BC5BBE2D-B872-4894-A04B-7C6AF1BEEC66.jpeg

Banjo. Come here. Awww. You’re a good Dad BJ.,
9A483797-25D2-4B71-8249-CF86672F63FE.jpeg

He pasted the window and Banjo came over. Froggie had moved!
4A1A34C3-6EDF-44F3-A4CE-947A2603F1C4.jpeg

Banjo sat by the window to be near him.
24012F1A-72FB-43D1-9D42-D851807351E9.jpeg

Going after another big bug Froggie? :lol:
🦟🐸 Fine dining by the window!!

Next mystery? Who is the little black kitty by Bonjute and Banjo? You’ll never guess this one.
E19560E4-C1A4-441F-86FA-54F97AF21C68.jpeg

Have a great night everyone!!:heartshape:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama Good on you for helping others that way. And yes, it's a terrible shock to lose the lifestyle one has -- in my case it was the surprise divorce. I've lost jobs, too, though, and been in precarious places. Never homeless, but I got evicted once and had to find another place quickly -- that was when my then three cats and I lived in 332 sq. ft. for a year.
The 2nd time wasn't as big a shock, as after it's happened once, you are always aware it could happen again. :sigh: Since you lived in a small space with 3 cats, maybe you have some input to add to this thread: Question about moving into a small place.

rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama
I think it was wonderful that you helped others. I really believe that helping others, helps us. We become grateful for what we do have and empathic to those who struggle. It’s sad that so many were there needing help.
I believe the experience did make me empathetic to those who struggle. It definitely made me realize how fortunate I was.

Next mystery? Who is the little black kitty by Bonjute and Banjo? You’ll never guess this one.
Is this a "tune in tomorrow" to get the answer to the mystery? :headscratch:
:purr:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama TYSM for alerting me to terestrife's post! I posted in reply and hope it's helpful.
Jcatbird Jcatbird Okay, that has to be a figurine that is very realistic, yes?
Yes, it's a bit surreal being safe here with fires to the north and to the south, and the radio host saying they won't be pitching as much for funds during the fund drive which is on now, because they want to provide the soothing comfort of the music for those affected by the fires. The weather seems to be heading toward normal Autumn temperatures, finally! and we are enjoying that. But seeing news about the fires, with the most recent ones still so fresh in memory, is traumatizing. *PRAYERS* for all affected!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Terrifying, but true...MOST Americans are ONE PAYCHECK away from homelessness. Been there. Done that. The tee shirt ITCHES! We have an encampment of homeless people in the woods behind the complex. A couple of the neighbors are very nervous of them, but I told them, "The sad truth is that in almost all cases, the homeless do not commit crimes or acts of violence, they are the victims of them."

How clever of BJ to learn that high five!

Perhaps Froggie was searching for a dinner fit to share with Banjo?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Terrifying, but true...MOST Americans are ONE PAYCHECK away from homelessness. Been there. Done that. The tee shirt ITCHES! We have an encampment of homeless people in the woods behind the complex. A couple of the neighbors are very nervous of them, but I told them, "The sad truth is that in almost all cases, the homeless do not commit crimes or acts of violence, they are the victims of them."

How clever of BJ to learn that high five!

Perhaps Froggie was searching for a dinner fit to share with Banjo?
SO true, Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 -- I am one of many NIMBY people, as most of us, sadly, are; but I have enough empathy to know that what you say is true and if I didn't I could at least learn this by the many accounts of homeless people being attacked. I've read a few of homeless people committing violent crimes, but few in proportion to the opposite. And you're so right about the financial situation! I read a lot of stuff on that subject, and sometimes I'm unable to comprehend how anyone has the money a lot of people in this city obviously do, in their multi-million-dollar mansions, riding around in their $$$ cars, etc. A guy down the block from me got rid of his red Ferrari and now has a blue one. :shocked:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama It is a shock to us to recognize our vulnerability in a world where we think of ourselves as being the top of the chain. Top cats, so to speak. Some countries make it feel even more like humans have security no matter what but of course, that’s not really the case. That’s why each of us must do all we can with the good time allotted to us to help others along the path. Do unto others ......;)
And yes! It is a tune in tomorrow kind of question. :lol:

I think if we all try to put ourselves into the shoes of the other person, we can understand each other far better. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone took a turn working some time for a soup kitchen or homeless shelter? An animal shelter too. First hand and hearing the hard facts might make for a better environment for all. If Banjo becomes President I’ll ask her to implement that! Don’t forget folks! Banjo wants the job!

Furballsmom Furballsmom Thabks!!!! Wanda Heart is so deserving of a happy life and a full tummy.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 I know the fire situation is especially traumatizing. I am hoping nice rain showers arrive and the cooler temps will help. May all remaining life be safe and unharmed. My prayers go that way.

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 That T-shirt not only itches but can fit anyone. :( I hope your neighbors settle. I think some people are uncomfortable seeing the homeless because it makes them understand that it can touch us all.

Me. BJ is a smart one! Lol
Ohhhh! No wonder Froggie went after such a large bug. It was dinner for two!!:flail:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One little mystery solved! ;)
Something scared BJ!
He bowed up his back and fluffed his tail!
4D0F0957-D8E2-41CA-BB9F-3AD9E0C9C607.jpeg

He gave me the ,” Mom, go see!” Look.
3C2DCE4F-2E19-425B-981A-AE763F77BE67.jpeg

Well.......
4294CADC-0EA9-4315-BEAB-80476A2E50F5.jpeg

Now Mom!
3D266D2C-C412-49E5-A203-F4201E0D2B6A.jpeg

Lady wondered what all the fluff was about. Lol
6C00D347-0057-4449-9050-DA3B1767ACBF.jpeg

Banjo always takes charge!
0B4B9749-11A0-4E4F-A8DA-E2918ACF1B47.jpeg

She checks out the problem.
7A34C1A9-0E3B-452D-9116-FA80EBE9E8B1.jpeg

Then she talk to her Dad. Lol
645637E1-5FA2-4BFE-BE57-C9828F7BAF19.jpeg

Really?
0C7D4D03-38A8-4158-BE12-942A7A3AE64B.jpeg

OMC!
4F463F35-778F-4A2F-976C-47D933B587A6.jpeg

How can I dispose of a cast iron cat shaped door stop?
737A78CB-108C-4981-8AD2-6F7F605DBBBB.jpeg

:lolup: I don’t know how Banjo will accomplish it but if any cat can, she can! tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 You nailed it. A realistic looking (at least from a distance , cat figurine) Mystery solved. The new kitty has actually been here awhile but I started using it to prop open the cat room door recently and the kitties suddenly noticed it was facing their room. BJ thought another fluff puff like Bonjure had snuck in. Something about it just wasn’t right though so he reacted with his Halloween cat imitation. Funny that he didn’t scare the figurine away! I half expect to find that Banjo has pushed it under the sofa sometime over the next few days. :lol: Get it Banjo! :bicolorcat::blackcat:
We won’t be showing that to Wanda Heart!
The kitties are always keeping me hopping around here. I wonder how they would feel about a Little Miss Muffet door stop? I would have thought they would accept the kitty one! :dunno: Lol

Have a great night everyone! :heartshape:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One little mystery solved! ;)
Something scared BJ!
He bowed up his back and fluffed his tail!
View attachment 305503

He gave me the ,” Mom, go see!” Look.
View attachment 305493
Well.......
View attachment 305494
Now Mom!
View attachment 305495
Lady wondered what all the fluff was about. Lol
View attachment 305496
Banjo always takes charge!
View attachment 305497
She checks out the problem.
View attachment 305498
Then she talk to her Dad. Lol
View attachment 305499
Really?
View attachment 305500
OMC!
View attachment 305501
How can I dispose of a cast iron cat shaped door stop?
View attachment 305502
:lolup: I don’t know how Banjo will accomplish it but if any cat can, she can! tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 You nailed it. A realistic looking (at least from a distance , cat figurine) Mystery solved. The new kitty has actually been here awhile but I started using it to prop open the cat room door recently and the kitties suddenly noticed it was facing their room. BJ thought another fluff puff like Bonjure had snuck in. Something about it just wasn’t right though so he reacted with his Halloween cat imitation. Funny that he didn’t scare the figurine away! I half expect to find that Banjo has pushed it under the sofa sometime over the next few days. :lol: Get it Banjo! :bicolorcat::blackcat:
We won’t be showing that to Wanda Heart!
The kitties are always keeping me hopping around here. I wonder how they would feel about a Little Miss Muffet door stop? I would have thought they would accept the kitty one! :dunno: Lol

Sometimes those realistic-looking cats can be startling for cats! This has happened in our furmily more than once over the years. Since we've always loved and collected cat figurines in my family, it's an ever-changing panorama of new feline presences -- never a dull moment!

Dinner for two, eh, Froggie Prince? Social dining is always more fun, isn't it?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If Banjo becomes President I’ll ask her to implement that! Don’t forget folks! Banjo wants the job!
I NEVER forget that! She's the right candidate for the job, for sure! Beats the others, paws down!

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 That T-shirt not only itches but can fit anyone. :( I hope your neighbors settle. I think some people are uncomfortable seeing the homeless because it makes them understand that it can touch us all.
There is more than a little truth in that, especially as this is low-income housing. All too easy to imagine it happening to us.

OH, BJ...you must talk with Hekitty. We have TWO cast iron kitty door stops, and she gets along with them very well, indeed!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 So true. Anything around the house that looks like anothe creature is either fascinating or NOT! Lol I don’t dare have too many breakable one around here. Zoomes tend to take them out but cast iron should survive as long as I keep it down low. Lol

It’s always nicer to share a lovely meal with someone else. I’m not sure how that bug would have been but Froggie went after it with such excitement, must have been something gourmet. Lol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I’ll tell BJ about Hekitty making friends with the cast kitties. That should help. Lol

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if Banjo got enough write in votes to draw positive attention to the plight of kitties everywhere? I know she would make any positive feedback pay off for kitties everywhere. Maybe everyone here should write in what they think Banjo should bring to the attention of the public.

If you could tell the world one thing to try and help kitties, what would you say?
How about it everyone?!?!?!? Let’s make a list for Banjo! :bicolorcat:
Come on Ambassadors and state representatives!! New representatives and Ambassadors from other countries are still welcome to join us! Ideas for cats rights should be shared since we never know what might be useful somewhere. The time is drawing near!

Lol Maybe we should be sending out flyers. :soapbox: What do you see that kitties need?
AB4C257E-0F00-405F-A818-C8F051A7CF21.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm. The stirring by BJ might have been more than I realized. There seems to be a bug going around. Froggie needs to stop sharing enchanted bugs with the cats!

Something is stirring at Chez Catbird!
774180D7-EDFE-4CD9-997E-2C9B88CD7249.jpeg

Bonjure!
3B417AD2-2449-486B-8DB3-C0CF6B8B6312.jpeg

So where’s your cocoon? ( Look at Bj! :flail:)
630D5CDB-E3C2-4AFE-B2BB-0656CFC41871.jpeg

I love the look from Whistle in the background.,:lol:
DCA844DC-AFD1-4359-8FBB-6851F246F1FC.jpeg

It seems Smokey is noticing too.
F97E24F1-18B1-4133-8556-775F85F33775.jpeg

Bonjure actually seems to like having wings!!
A2DB980D-E982-46C9-B01A-D4901E698BEE.jpeg

Ohhhhh! I get it. If cats could fly.....
E7211818-77DC-477B-83BE-B02245EF3D0D.jpeg

No Bonjure. No chasing birdies or butterflies! 🐦🦋
85B72FB3-9314-4CD7-974C-6D3374522118.jpeg

Maybe Froggie is recruiting help to catch bigger bugs! 🐸:lol:
You never know what a chowder of ferals will do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.