My Ears Were Ringing...lol

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so not my ears but my cell. I just wanted to pop in and say hiya everyone :).

First off thanks for even wondering where I was but things have been crazy for my tiny little family this fall and winter. First off we bought a house. About 5 minutes from our old house but its puuuuuuurfect. It has the massive garage Df needs, a big yard for miss emmy and Franklin and the house has enough space I could have my herd plus about 10 more cats and no one would be grumpy....except Df. Lol

Emmy is now 6.5 mths old and a total ham. She is a happy needy moody little booger but man I adore her. She is exactly like her dad she needs independence and gets frustrated easily so this stage is a bit rough. She wants to go go go but can't. I won't stop her from trying though. She eats like a piggy and is one heckuva chunkamonk. I have a TON of pics to show you guys so I'll boot up my computer to load them up.

I hope you all had amazing holidays and everything is going great for this start to the new year. Big giant monster tcs hugs to you all.

Pictures soon to follow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Shes just so dang cute...can you see why its hard for me to stop playing with her. LOL...Ok truth is when she finally lets me put her down for a nap because the little booger still wakes up 8 million times a night and REFUSES to sleep in her crib,,,,and shes almost at the weight limit for her Rock N Play......I spend my little free time cleaning this dang house. LOL

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nice to see you! What an adorable smiley little girl you have!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it's about time! Emaleigh is just beautiful, Tyler!!!
 Congratulations on your new home!

It was nice talking to you the other day.....we're going to have to get together soon.

tinkermiss

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OH EMM GEE!!

I am a sucker for cheeks. She is beyond gorgeous. Those Cheeks! That Smile!