My Dream

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Several times I have dreamed about one of my cats who has gone on. Last night was different. I was with them, all of them. We were in a place where there was a body of water, maybe a small lake or pond. The flowers and plants were beautiful and lush, green and colorful. It is hard to describe. I saw them all. They were healthy, playful and just having so much fun. They were beautiful. It was more than wonderful to see them all one more time.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like a splendid dream! You must have woke up feeling at ease and relaxed to see them frolicking one more time. :lovecat4:

I have dreamt about our dog several times, it seemed so vivid and real. They never really leave us, do they? :hugs:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful dream! :sunshine: I've only dreamed once that I was reunited with one of my rainbow kitties but I woke up so happy to have had one more day with him. If only more people had these dreams. They can be great antidotes to the intense pain of loss. :catrub:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I often dream of the many cats and dogs I've had through out my life. The dreams seem so real.

Muffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The thing I remember now is that they didn't seem to know I was there. They just kept on with their running and playing. I don't remember that I got to touch them at all. I have in times past held Max and stroked his fur. This was not like that at all. But it was beyond words to get the chance to see them all.