My dog Sadie.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok I have been doweling on the rescue of my beloved kitty for almost 6 weeks now. But now it’s time to show off my doggy! She’s part blue heeled and part border collie. This was before she had a grooming session and was de-shedded! This dog sheds like crazy! She will be getting a regular bath and de-shedding. She’s about due for a bath again

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is very sweet but has a stubborn streak lol. She’s 11 years old and has macular degeneration in both eyes. She was abused by her previous owners and was scared to death of men.With a little patience and trust she learned that men aren’t all bad.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She’s such a sweetheart. She’s stubborn at times but that’s okay.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sadie, Sadie, lovely lady! :heartshape: She's absolutely gorgeous and no surprise with those two breeds so smart. Thank you for rescuing her and letting her know men aren't so bad. 😉 One of our daughters has a Border Collie/Australian Shepherd who is also intelligent.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sadie, Sadie, lovely lady! :heartshape: She's absolutely gorgeous and no surprise with those two breeds so smart. Thank you for rescuing her and letting her know men aren't so bad. 😉 One of our daughters has a Border Collie/Australian Shepherd who is also intelligent.
How sweet! It took about six months to get her used to the men in the family. If my hubby would move too quit she would pee on the floor and cowar in a corner. Now she ( tries) jumps and runs with excitement when hubby comes home from work. She really gets excited when our good friends come
Over

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It took about six months to get her used to the men in the family. If my hubby would move too quit she would pee on the floor and cowar in a corner.
Our last German Shepherd that we adopted was also fearful of men. When my husband would raise his arm our dog would run and cower too. And when one of our male friends came over to meet our GSD he had a rolled up newspaper in his hand that made our dog literally shiver. Fortunately with treats, a calm voice and lots of TLC he loved to play with my husband. Although they can't tell us about their past they can bounce back to show unconditional love. :hearthrob: