My Dog Found A Kitten

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh that video is precious!!! I started laughing at the 1 second mark and didn't stop! At that age they think they're SO TOUGH and every little thing they do is so dramatic! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A Hendrietta update. She is 14 weeks old today and has been playing like this with the dog who found her for a couple of weeks. I just managed to catch them on video this morning. If you click the Youtube to fullscreen you can see the jaw action, biting and nibbling, but no real pressure from either of them. They chase each other around the house now too. Hendrietta weighed 4.23 lbs two days ago and the dog weighs 42.2 lbs. The dog is now 13 months old so I think they are going to be life long friends.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is what Tag and Lila always did. They are both so cute!!! I think you are right, they look like life long friends 🙂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

piano cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thought you all might like a Hendrietta and Eddy the dog smile update. They sleep with me and I was wakened the other night by, what the heck? Eddy wagging his tail while lying on his back asleep? No, maybe not asleep because little Hendrietta had apparently decided his ears needed a washing. And Eddy liked it. Wag, wag, wag. :)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thought you all might like a Hendrietta and Eddy the dog smile update. They sleep with me and I was wakened the other night by, what the heck? Eddy wagging his tail while lying on his back asleep? No, maybe not asleep because little Hendrietta had apparently decided his ears needed a washing. And Eddy liked it. Wag, wag, wag. :)
That is so cute!!!! You're like me, you never have your camera running when you really wish it were. :)