My Demonic Little Thing

PortOfGeese

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm a new member from Portugal, and I got my 8th cat last Thursday, his name is Zorro. I can say I've never had such a playful kitten. They've all been pretty calm, and I can say I've spent at least two nights awake because he was playing around my room and I was worried he'd get hurt.
All the cats I had before spent days outside the house, God knows where. I
He really likes laying down under my computer screen and on my dad's alarm clock. Probably because it's warm. Me and my parents are going through a tough financial phase, so we can't really afford a lot of toys for him, but he seems to like the improvised cardboard and string toys we made him.
Zorro's quite a noisy cat. He meows everytime he's eating, playing, or when we pick him up. He also seems to have mixed feelings about my dog, Pirita. She wouldn't be considered a big dog, pretty small, actually. Still, I think Zorro considers her "scary" for now, cause she's really excitable. I've seen Pirita run into Zorro accidentally a few times, all because she wanted to play.
That's about it, here's a picture of Zorro :p

Attachments

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! Welcome to TCS!!! :wave3: Thank you so much for introducing Zorro to us. I am in love with him already from his super-cute, angelic photo! :hearthrob: I have a Siamese-calico girl, Speedy who is five years old. I have bought her a lot of toys, but it seems she always likes best cardboard, milk bottle caps, all the things that are not really toys!

Is Zorro racing around the room at night, knocking things over? He looks pretty tired from all his playfulness in his photo.:sleep: I love his natural "smile" on his face. He is just beautiful, congratulations! I can't wait to hear more from you and about Zorro! All the best, from R raysmyheart and Speedy! :bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw::bluepaw:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello and welcome once again to you PortOfGeese PortOfGeese , it's good that now you are keeping Zorro indoors which is safest for him.

Making DIY toys is one sure way to go. Cats like cardboard boxes and you can use them to build a tunnel for him and improvising toys are also good as you don't waste any money if they don't like it. My boy have three cardboard boxes to play in and he love it :hearthrob::hearthrob:

Zorro sounds like a talkative cat and so you must talk more to him. Looks like Zorro and Pirita is getting along fine. He's a beautiful cat :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of him please :wink:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome. Zorro is a beautiful cat. Don't worry about buying all sorts of nice toys for him. My kittens have lots of store bought toys. Their favorites, however, are an empty box and a straw with a knot tied in the middle. They almost never play with the fancy toys.

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Little Zorro is adorable! I agree with the others- most cats have more fun with boxes, and trash/odds and ends on the floor than they do actual toys that you buy for them :flail: