My Daughters Bassett Hound needs some good vibes

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I please get some good vibes for my Daughters Bassett, She took him to the vet this morning because his nose has been dried out on the inside and the outside, he has been drinking lots of water and not eating very good for about a week. The Vet did not like the way he looked and did some blood work that won't be back till tomorrow, they just had a senior panel done less then 2 months ago, and there was nothing suspicous then, he is 13 years old.
The vet said that it could be kidney or liver problems or diabetes, I hope it's nothing to bad My poor daughter and son-in-law Love there dogs to death. I felt very bad for her she was crying, Could you please send some good vibes this way, Thanks all

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hope it is nothing! Poor old dog, he is lucky to have such careful, watchful owners. Prayers that he has many healthy years left.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope it's just a little cold or something , and he snaps out of it soon! Get well soon Pupper!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter is waiting to hear from the Vet this afternoon, Oh how I hope it's good news, it will just ruin there Christmas..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet says he has Diabetes, don't know many details though other then he needs insulin, she is taking him to the vet now, will keep you updated