My Darling, Gorgeous Angel Passed Away... She Will Forever Be In My Heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel2611

Proud Mommy to Ariel and Snowy :-)
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all,
My darling, gorgeous angel passed away today most likely from being poisoned :(

I feel empty inside, i see all of her things and think about what to do with them...
Should i sell them to someone who needs it? Keep them? Give them away?...
I DON'T KNOW...
Thanks to all of you
Long story short after all that happened yesterday we brought her back from the vets and all she did was sleep. She did not vomit so we assumed the anti-vomit injection worked and she was drinking water so we assumed she was getting better. Then today morning she could not walk! If you picked her up she would cry, then we decided to take her to the vet. As soon as my sister came down with the carrier all she did was cry and cry and then her eyes were moving everywhere and then when we took her in the car... we were approx 5 minutes away and she started fitting and having seizures and meowing and then she just stopped and passed away...
I blame myself... we did not take her eariler becasue we were told it would cost just £300 for tests...
Its all my fault...
I Miss her SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ariel2611

Adult Cat
Purraise
how do i deal with the grief???
Do i get a new kitten like my mom keeps saying or just leave it...
I don't know!
I have never experienced anything like this EVER before and i hope and pray to god that i never experience it again and nor does anyone else...

Ariel2611

Adult Cat
Purraise
My darling baby Ariel...:lovecat2:
so much to say
to put it short:
She lived a happy, loving and beautiful one year of her life.
I will miss her biting me, playing with me,
chasing me and hugging and kissing me,
meowing at my door in the night and lying next to my heart throughout her life.

I love her so much and hope that she is at peace now in heaven.
I loved her and will always love her!

My beautiful baby Ariel: Remember mommy loves you so much and she is sorry she could not have done more. You are at peace now... You are in heaven catching up on all of that sleep that you missed, playing with all the other cats and babies.

MOMMY LOVES YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :)

THANKS TO betsygee betsygee and to everyone else!

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet kitty. It really does take time to process the grief.

Do you have any idea how she might have accessed poison? I would think about it before you consider opening your home up to a new kitty.

Ariel2611

Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't really know about the new kitty...
Not at the right point in my life to have another one
Plus i am so scared...
The vet said it was probably from outside.. she must have gone by some poisonous flowers or something...
She is at peace now... May god bless her! My baby.....

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Talking Peanut is right - as the Bible says, there is a time to be born, a time to die; a time to laugh, a time to cry. You are blameless - accidents happen. You did everything that you could for Ariel and now she is with the ancestors and the descendants; where there is no pain, no sorrow. Take your time to mourn, to honor your special little darling - perhaps make a journal of your journey moving on without her, or make a song or poem for her. And I will be praying for your comfort, your healing, your courage to live again because your mother is right - there are far too, too many baby kittens and elderly cats in desperate situations, who need you, who want you! Just do your detective work and try to discover what Ariel got into - poisonous plant, a garden treated with Snarol, a driveway with toxic fluids spilled on it, a lawn treated with chemical fertilizer or weedkiller...so many dangers to be found, so be eliminated or reduced. Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge, Ariel, where our TCS RB kitties will join the angels in telling you, " Welcome Home!".:angel::bigeyes::purplebutterfly::reddragonfly:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We've closed this thread. The original poster appreciates the thoughts and comments, but it has been more upsetting than she realized it would be to read through the comments. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.