My constant companions

guamgirl1012

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are some pictures of my rescued animals. My husband is in the Air Force and while living in Guam (DO NOT go there if you are an animal lover!!! We started off with one animal and ended up with five!!) I adopted our second dog (Mya) while my husband was deployed. When my husband returned, we decided to donate some items to the only animal shelter on island and while there, we came across our first cat (Sirus....I have no idea what breeds are mixed in but he is awesome!). We then ended up rescuing a small dog (Bandit.....aptly named for a reason......he steals things!!). In the last year that we were on the island, I was returning from a nightshift and decided to take the long way around........this was when I almost run over the smallest kitten I have ever seen (in the middle of the main street, thank goodness it was early in the morning), needless to say I picked him up and took him home. It was the long weekend and while the staff were working at the shelter, because they had no available foster parents and he was so young (three weeks was the estimate) they would have to euthanize him as there was no one that could look after him and feed every few hours. My husband decided that we would just have to take him home and make sure that we had enough kennels to transport all five off island when we moved. I am not sure what breed any of our animals are but they bring us great joy and amusement everyday!! The photos are in the following order #1) Mya, our first adoptee. #2) Midnight, my husbands baby from the UK (before I met him, now he sticks to me like glue) #3) Bandit, the thief! Our third adoptee #4) Sirus, our second adoptee and my sweet long and tall man #5) Milo with is mommy Mya, about a week after I found him. #6) Milo now......cant believe he was a stray.....now he eats anything and drives everyone crazy, but we all love him LOL

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your pets are all very beautiful. The silver tabby is very striking! He looks like my Foldie's straight-eared litter mates.

Welcome to the forum 
 l'll look forward to seeing more of your fur-family.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Beautiful animals, beautifully photographed!  Thank you for sharing.

And welcome to The Cat Site! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

guamgirl1012

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys, my babies rule the roost and I am currently in the process of pimping out our new house with some cat shelves for the feline babies to enjoy.... this may take a while lol

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. Great photos. Your animals are all so gorgeous. So healthy looking. You can see the love and care they have been given. Keep up the good work!

gunnarthecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are adorable! My husband is a marine and he swears that his first dog after his deployment saved him, not the other way around :)