my cats pictures.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i took these today i was bored if you see goop/crust on eyes there getting over there uri

here is there pictures >Blanket ain't in it because i didnt take her's i will later dogs will be added later as will.

i'm re taking there pictures again in about 2 weeks

some of the cats look funny they didn't really like the idea of getting there picture taken

injoy the pictures

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's some fur family you have!  I have my hands full with 3, I can't even imagine the work that goes into a fur family that size!

They're darling though :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks its 19 cats posted here but i have 20 and 3 dogs so 23 animals total

i dont understand how 3 is hard lol

c8rams

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is a special thing, I think, to be able to care for a lot of animals.  My first one was easy.  My two new guys, well, I have hope there will be a day when their illnesses are completely and correctly diagnosed, and we can settle into a pattern of care--but right now they get the better part of my time and emotional energy. When I learn how to handle this, and I have more room, maybe I'll be able to help more animals.

How do you do it? Cuz I'm guessing yours don't all line up and wait nicely for their turn with the eyewash...

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a special thing, I think, to be able to care for a lot of animals.  My first one was easy.  My two new guys, well, I have hope there will be a day when their illnesses are completely and correctly diagnosed, and we can settle into a pattern of care--but right now they get the better part of my time and emotional energy. When I learn how to handle this, and I have more room, maybe I'll be able to help more animals.

How do you do it? Cuz I'm guessing yours don't all line up and wait nicely for their turn with the eyewash...
actually they do lineup for eye wash time haha or brushing or med time

all i have to do is set on the floor and i have like 8 cats on me and the rest around me wndering whats going on

not so much for bath time after the one that didnt get it see 5 wet cats haha then they start to scatter and they sorta line up for food its like barging there way to the food :p but there learning slowly to be patient

and i just do one cat at a time some times and for feeding 4 cats at a time when one of the 4 is done that one is put back in the cat room the next cat i grab that hasnt had there gets it and so on tell im to the last cat then when there done the dachshund eat then i do the german shepherd takes my shortest time doing feeding was 45mins longest was about 2hrs depeands on how fast they eat or if im weighing them or medicating them etc or if i have to do one cat seperate from the others

hermesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How many litter boxes do you have? You said cat room, do they all stay in there or have run of the house?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
19 of the 20 is in the cat room its a pretty big room etc i have 5 cat litter boxes in there and they all use it no issues the 15yr old cat is in my grandmas room she has one small box 

and every once in a while they get to roome but only if im watching them since they like to get into stuff or sneak outside etc

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHAHA lol 

yesterday they lined up to get dewormed lol they didn't like me after words you should have seen katherine and buckys reaction as i was trying to get them to shallow the pill it was funny haha there face look like i was trying to kill them XD i wish i had it on video you would crack up

my cats can be funny sometimes

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what the big orange one with his head down? thats brandon tiger

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you i think andrew is going to have blueish eyes but i'm not sure yet how old are cats when there eyes stop changing color? he is almost 3 mo old