my cats died sadly

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that this is happening to you and your cats but very upset hearing how your father and brother are acting and treating you and them! All I can say is to just keep doing your best, and as for them, well, one day they will have to pay for their lack of sensitivity towards animals and you, as Jesus said "inasmuch as you have done it unto the least of these you have done it unto me".

Stay strong and keep your love of animals, maybe someday they will wake up and learn to love them too! :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

helpmykittensplease

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that this is happening to you and your cats but very upset hearing how your father and brother are acting and treating you and them! All I can say is to just keep doing your best, and as for them, well, one day they will have to pay for their lack of sensitivity towards animals and you, as Jesus said "inasmuch as you have done it unto the least of these you have done it unto me".

Stay strong and keep your love of animals, maybe someday they will wake up and learn to love them too! :rbheart:
Thank you for your reply, It helped me. As you said, they lack sensitivity and they're very cruel. I have spent very hard last few days all my cats and kittens are gone. I'm overhelmed by all these unfortunate and tragic events. I'm trying hard too stay strong, but the pain is just too heavy. Pray for me and for my cats please. Pray for Tiger to get well and healthy again. Thank you again. 💗

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you soo much, your words helped me. You all gave me comfort and mourning here that I didn't get from my own family. I consider you my real beloved ones. I hope you have a happy and peaceful life <3
You are one of us. Your Family of Choice. Sometimes that is even better than your Family by Blood. I send my hopes and wishes for the very same back to you. We care, we are here.

Remember, you are stronger than you think!