My cat, Snuggles

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my cat, Snuggles! He is a tabby kitty, born on June 18, 2018! We adopted him from a shelter in April of 2019, after my previous cat unfortunately passed away. He has definitely helped me get over that a bit. I love him so much! Also, I have a LOT of photos of him. This barely touches the surface. Anyway, this is him down below:
20200108_195953 (1).jpg

P.S. I am a new member of this forum, and I absolutely love it already! I am more than happy this kind of forum exists. I would never think a cat forum would exist, but it is amazing! I have grown up and am still growing up with cats. They have been a major role in my life, and there is nothing I would rather have. :winkcat: Love all of you guys already, and expect me to become more active here soon!

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley: :welcomesign::hithere::woo::bigeyes:Welcome and I’m really glad you joined this sight! I joined in October and people here are friendly, supportive and fun😉I’m sorry you lost your cat; that’s so hard to go through. We here on TCS understand what it’s like to lose your precious pet. I’m so glad you found Snuggles!🐱

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley: :welcomesign::hithere::woo::bigeyes:Welcome and I’m really glad you joined this sight! I joined in October and people here are friendly, supportive and fun😉I’m sorry you lost your cat; that’s so hard to go through. We here on TCS understand what it’s like to lose your precious pet. I’m so glad you found Snuggles!🐱
Thank you so much! I can already tell people here are friendly and supportive. Like you! Yeah, it was really sad losing my previous cat, but I am glad I found one to help me through it a bit! :) I wouldn't change a thing.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-545185.png

Noahh and Snuggles, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome - White kitty.jpg

to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Snuggles is a handsome cute kitty :hearthrob::redheartpump: Thank you for adopting him and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out his life and we are sorry to hear about your previous kitty :alright: and you want to pay a tribute here in :-Crossing the Bridge

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
graphics-hello-545185.png

Noahh and Snuggles, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome - White kitty.jpg

to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Snuggles is a handsome cute kitty :hearthrob::redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you! Is there a way to delete your threads? I posted this same thing in Cat Pictures and Videos Only before I posted it here because I did not realize this forum was to introduce yourself.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A great, big welcome to you and Snuggles! I have to tell you, there are a LOT of cat forums, and I've been to a good many of them, but this is the one that became my online "home!" It's a wonderful group of people, always ready to share laughter, tears, and good advice!

1582675710844.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: So glad you joined the site and introduced us to Snuggles.:cutecat: Thank you for adopting him. We love pics so feel free to post as many as you like, we never tire of them.