My Cat Mommas Lost Her Mucus Plug But Has Not Had Her Kittens Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I've asked everyone

Go to the store, buy the carnation milk, warm it up, and please give it the kitten.
Because where I live they are assholes

Well, they most be if they charge people money for doing the right thing. At this time of year they must be bringing in quite the haul.

How do you know the kitten is in dire need of help? Is she crying incessantly?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
Go to the store, buy the carnation milk, warm it up, and please give it the kitten.

Well, they most be if they charge people money for doing the right thing. At this time of year they must be bringing in quite the haul.

The mother cat is not producing milk to feed the kitten I have checked

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise

I just scrounge up some change and call the Dollar Store they have the condensed milk for a dollar sixty

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I just scrounge up some change and call the Dollar Store they have the condensed milk for a dollar sixty

Why do you think it is even necessary to go this route? Why do you think the kitten is not getting enough nutrition from it's mother?

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise

Okay, so the DOLLAR store has the milk for a 1.60? That doesn't make sense. They would have it for a dollar and then tax which would be something like a 1.09.

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
Why do you think it is even necessary to go this route? Why do you think the kitten is not getting enough nutrition from it's mother?
Because I don't want this kitten to die the mother cat already lost one kitten because it was a stillborn. And the kitten is very weak

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I don't want this kitten to die the mother cat already lost one kitten because it was a stillborn. And the kitten is very weak

And I am asking how do you know that? I understand why your are nervous, but I am asking why do you think it is weak?

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay, so the DOLLAR store has the milk for a 1.60? That doesn't make sense. They would have it for a dollar and then tax which would be something like a 1.09.
I live in Texas. I called the dollar store and they have it for a $1.60 that's there brand the Eagle brand is more

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
And I am asking how do you know that? I understand why your are nervous, but I am asking why do you think it is weak?
Because this not her first litter of kittens her first litter was more stronger than this litter. And I should know when it comes to cats because I'm a cat person more than a dog person. Like I said she is not even producing enough milk for the kitten to eat

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Because this not her first litter of kittens her first litter was more stronger than this litter. And I should know when it comes to cats because I'm a cat person more than a dog person. Like I said she is not even producing enough milk for the kitten to eat

I am a cat person too, but I am not an expert.

If she is not getting enough food from her mother she will continue to cry for more. That is why I asked you if she is crying.

Last edited:

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
I know the mother cat spent her last moments with her kitten before me and my husband buried it she was crying when I had the kitten and her on the bed and she was laying her head on her kitten and telling him or she goodbye.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Bossygirl420 Bossygirl420 the team at TCS are very sorry this little one didn't make it.
We lock threads at times like these, out of respect. You might like to start a thread in our Crossing the Bridge forum for the little kitten.

RIP little one
:greenpaw: :bluebutterfly: :rbheart: :purplebutterfly: :bluepaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.