My Cat Mommas Lost Her Mucus Plug But Has Not Had Her Kittens Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
I called they told me to call back around the end of October or the beginning of November for only $20

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
Since she is nursing the one kitten cause I told they that she just had two kittens but one was a stillborn and survived so they put her in the system as momma's / Raven

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is great! just make sure she's not around unfixed male cats before that so that she won't get pregnant again. I'm sure they will neuter the kitten as well, if he's big enough!

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
U wouldn't happen to have the address of that place that u gave me the number to do u?

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
The one kitten that survived is very weak I'm helping the mother cat take care of the kitten by putting the kitten near the nipple so he or her can eat but the mother cat is still crying for the other kitten and I don't have the money to get goats milk to hand feed the kitten nor the money to take the kitten to the vet. What can I do?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Get a can of Carnation evaporated milk. Mix in an egg yolk and a sprinkle of salt and sugar. Warm it and using a dropper or needleless syringe, feed the kitten small drops at a time every hour or two.

Here is a video for how to feed:

Syringe Feeding — Kitten Lady

Refrigerate the mixture between feedings.

Bossygirl420 Bossygirl420

Bossygirl420

Tuxedo
Young Cat
Purraise
The mama kitty is but the kitten is still weak and right now I don't have the money to get anything to feed the kitten, I don't know what else to do I don't get paid for the next for or five days from today and I don't know if this lil guy will make it.

Attachments

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
The mama kitty is but the kitten is still weak and right now I don't have the money to get anything to feed the kitten, I don't know what else to do I don't get paid for the next for or five days from today and I don't know if this lil guy will make it.

Take him to your vet and see if they can take care of him and hold him for you. If they aren't willing to hold him for you, then surrender him to the vet. KITTENS NEED TO EAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.