My cat LOVES veggies! Do you have a cat that does?

Aemen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats do too! We have 3 cats, I eat meat and veggies but my grandmother only eats vegetables and fish (she's not vegan or vegetarian but she grew up by the shores) and our cats prefer her food more than mine. They eat okra (lady's fingers), eggplants, bitter gourd and I dont 😂 (except for bitter gourd. I don't like okra, feels like you're making out with a nose).

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’ll let Belle little tidbits of what I’m eating when she shows interest. When it’s veggies, she sniffs it and tells me “That’s not food.”

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
After I chased her off the kitchen counter multiple times yesterday, Lola snuck up when I wasn’t looking and grabbed something out of the sink. She took her prize off to the corner but I was able to see it before it was eaten - a chunk of tomato 🍅

Babypinkweeb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For a few years, Boogie would be very interested when I ate pomelo (it's like a big grapefruit but less bitter). When I took a small pulp he would hungrily devour it and then wait for more. I've only let him have a few pulps over the course of years before he lost interest. Funny enough he hates the smell of any other citrus fruits!

mx4878

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oscar loves carrots! I once got a big sack of carrots that I left in the kitchen, the next morning I saw that he had cut the sack open and chewed on a few carrots, thankfully he didnt choke on any carrot pieces, I sometimes add a bit of carrot puree to some of his meals, whats weird is thats the only non meat food he will have. And he is very picky, even with treats!