My cat loves to eat peas!?!?

heckert-smith

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has always loved to eat peas. She also likes blueberries, and doesn't reject most vegatables. She DOESN'T like tuna or chicken, especially if its been cooked. Uncooked, I can occasionally get her to eat chicken, but not a lot.

Is this as abnormal as I think it is?

scatcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't suppose it is really that odd.

I have a cat now who LOVES chilli, garlic and bolognese sauce whereas the other one isn't interested at all. I used to have a cat who loved crumbed up English Farmhouse Fruitcake....

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi Heckert-Smith and welcome to the forums!

I once knew a cat who loved uncooked vegetables - especially onions! Cats can be very funny when it comes to food preferences
I must say this is the first time I've heard about a cat who doesn't like tuna!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

I just read your reply about your cat liking onions. Any kind of onion is BAD for a cat and can be fatal. My cat I learned last night, likes Soy nuts. I was watching tv last night munching on a bag of soy nuts. My sphynx was all over me like a cheap suit. I finally gave him a couple and he chomped them down like they were his last meal. He also likes ice cream (not chocolate), yogurt, scrambled eggs, sherbert, shepard's pie and goodness knows what else! Cats can be pretty funny when it comes to people food.