My cat is too stupid to understand how litter is supposed to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliesvictim

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Firstly, I didn’t read all of your post, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Secondly invest in an enclosed litterbox.
Cannot stress this enough they are a godsend.
I know this is not what you wanna hear but I will try also cleaning out once a day. Cats instinctively want to bury their waste and leaving other waste may contribute to the cats anxiety.
Another thing you’re not gonna wanna hear is to try and start from zero. Forget everything else that has happened, including the very expensive surgery, and try as hard as it is to let go. I think some of its getting to you it’s only gonna make you frustrated with yourself later on.
I had a similar thing with my cat. She used to run around and hurt herself when she get too worked up. So are used to try to put her in the bathroom to stop her from hurting herself. This led to me getting frustrated trying to catch her and stop her from escaping the bathroom. After a long period of her being fearful of me and me forgetting exactly why I was doing that I had to stop step back and start all over again.
It sounds like you’ve had a hard time but so has your cat. Step back chill out and start all over again. You’ll be okay

Last edited by a moderator:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
**MOD NOTE**
This thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.