My cat is pregnant after a miscarriage ? Updated

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
As long as she seems happy and not in any pain or discomfort there's no need to worry. She'll have them when she's ready. Sounds like she's holding out for June babies.

:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As long as she seems happy and not in any pain or discomfort there's no need to worry. She'll have them when she's ready. Sounds like she's holding out for June babies.

:)
So far she seems okay, she actually stopped eating well instead of eating the whole spoonful of wet food, she ate a few bites then went back to laying down by the glass door. She’s down the twice, she’s been eating every couple hours like clockwork but just now she has ease up with the food, I’m pretty sure she’ll have then in June lol.

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
😊 kittens, hopefully soon. Today I felt two lumps one closer to the bottom near her nipples the movement felt strong. Like two kittens moving. Idk for sure. She actually stopped eating last night, but today she eat her normal. And slept deeper enough to have her belly in the air and her curled in. Her belly looked like it dropped but again I don’t know. Im getting excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She’s also getting really mean towards the boys started early this morning. I have to kept her in our room and this morning when I feed them and open up windows she won’t stop hissing. So I’ll definitely have to separate her starting today. The boys are getting neutered June 4th and the other 8th. And we decided to keep them indoors only. I didn’t realize how deadly heart worms were to cats and we got them tested for everything and results came in and they are all healthy and ready to get neutered.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Do the windows have screens? She does not need to escape. She sounds very close.

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Do the windows have screens? She does not need to escape. She sounds very close.
Yes they have screens we live in an apartment so they are screwed in. But I just open the blinds today. She laying next to me. She’s eating just not as much as before and starting to sleep more again. She found a spot under my bed. I wish she’ll use the closet tho.

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today we had a little scare, had to take her to the vet, she jumped on my dresser from my bed it’s a high dresser and she was rubbing her butt on it and fell off she cried she landed on her feet but I was scared. Babies are active and she lost some mucus the vet said her temperature was lower but not enough to say she was in labor. I regret to say I didn’t ask her what her temp. Was. She did say she dropped. And we won’t know if she hurt babies until she goes to labor. She was able to feel 3 kittens moving. Said the 4th was probably so close to the others. She’s home and playing with toys and purring like crazy. 😊

Attachments

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If she landed on her feet the kittens should be okay!
Thank you. That’s reassuring but when she cried as she fell I freaked out. Lol. She doesn’t meow and when she does it’s so quite so I was really worried. She’s under the bed and my male ran underneath when I went to check on her. And I cannot get him out even with treats. She’s not making noises but her nose looks runny. And she’s panting. But not a lot just like she’s sleepy. And underneath the bed when I reach her, just to pet her to see if I feel anything, it was wet. She seems fine tho Gibson doesn’t seem to bothering her just trying to sleep next to her. So maybe we’ll have kittens tonight. I’m going to check on her in about 20 minutes it’s one of her regular feeding for wet food.

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update ladies: we have milk!! No kittens. Just her meowing and following me around the house while I was cleaning for an hour. Lol. 🤞🏼

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She had her first contraction where she tried to go under the bed and all of sudden she meow and growl and I went to pet her I thought she hurt herself she goes to bite me but she wants my attention she cries if im not on the floor with her. Lol I hope it’s in 12 hours not 36 hours to 48 hours lol. She chewed up her box so I threw it away I’m buying a kennel like box for her tomorrow if she’ll wait. Lol. She’s next to me but doesn’t want me to touch her just be near is that normal. She’s breathing heavily well more then normal not vocal unless I walk away or go on my bed

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Update: Emmy is in labor, we had 3 more contractions that were now visible and I found part of her mucus plug I’m guessing on her from early morning she has me on the floor around 650am it’s now 726. 🤞🏼🤞🏼❤

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, how exciting! Good luck, I hope everything goes well.
Thank you, she’s losing her mucus plug right now. I’m on the floor with her but a few feet away now. To give her space. She wants me near but no more touching

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It looks like a yellowish clear ball? Coming out?

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes first kitten was at 837 and second kitten at 841 She’s cleaning them but she won’t let me get closer then I am