My cat is missing, she might be in the wall, but..

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty. I know the pain you are feeling My grandson let my cat out two weeks ago, soon to be 3 weeks thursday night. I'm still livid and trying to catch her. I have the feeling I'm getting close to catching her soon. I have caught 3 stray cats, 7 raccoons, and an opossum so far, just not the one animal I want to catch,,, my kitty.
I know my cat is ok though because I have 14 camera's and 6 live traps set up around my property watching for her and hoping she will eventually get hungry and go into a trap to eat. I'm using both her dry cat food and tuna. Some of the dry food has tuna mixed in with it in hopes of catching her. Night time is always the hardest time for me because she is my cuddle bug and is always around me somewhere.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be sure as many people as possible in the neighborhood have your new phone number. They willingly went on watch for her, they will still be looking for her.

And keep checking at your humane society and pound, in person. They can't always recognize a pet from a description.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Be sure as many people as possible in the neighborhood have your new phone number. They willingly went on watch for her, they will still be looking for her.

And keep checking at your humane society and pound, in person. They can't always recognize a pet from a description.
My cat hasn’t left the perimeter of my house and the neighbors property. She’s had too many other animals competing for her food so she hasn’t been coming out. I did see her on camera last night. When I first realized she got out of the house, I took a picture of her to the local veterinarian, some local bars and the animal shelter. It also had my information on the back with her name.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad of that Bubblesmom. Actually, I was hoping CharlieMagne would stop by one more time and realize that people who had helped her look for her cat would still be looking for her.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will be honest with you all, I do get frustrated about the fact that bubbles hasn’t gone into anything we have baited for her. I cry a lot. Tonight I have some KFC in two traps tonight along with tuna. And I’m going to sit outside with my daughter for a while this evening and see if she comes to me. It’s worth a shot. I’m NOT giving up!