My Cat is dying please pray for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, last week i noticed my 14 year old cat Chips stomach felt hard so i took him to the vet and I found out his stomach is filling up with liquid, we did an x-ray, had the liquid from his stomach pumped twice now and sent in to be tested but it doesn't look good. i have been told to keep him comfortable as he doesn't have much time left. if you can find it in your heart just to say a prayer for him thank you.

Attachments

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, last week i noticed my 14 year old cat Chips stomach felt hard so i took him to the vet and I found out his stomach is filling up with liquid, we did an x-ray, had the liquid from his stomach pumped twice now and sent in to be tested but it doesn't look good. i have been told to keep him comfortable as he doesn't have much time left. if you can find it in your heart just to say a prayer for him thank you.
🙏:redheartpump::silver::vibes::alright::sunshine::(
Prayers coming Your way Chips You precious kitty.You are very beautiful....You are a darling sweet heart...May God BE with YOU..And prayers and comfort and support coming your way D dantheman45 :redheartpump::petcat::silver::petcat::catlove:🙏

reba

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry but please remember you have allowed him to live a life that feels fair, just and much full of love.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers to you, Chip, and also to your wonderful human who loves you so much. You two will meet again.

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dan, I am so sorry to see this. Please know I will pray so much for you and him. I KNOW how this feels and would rather trade places with him if I could. I cannot stand to see a kitty suffer or be doing badly. Please accept my sincerest heartfelt prayers that you and Chips can be together now and forever in his afterlife. I really tear up seeing this as I cannot bring an animal to life or good health by myself, but can only believe in a Higher Power to help make the decision for us and guide us through the trauma.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dantheman45

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you all, unfortunately prayer did not save chip, at 9AM Saturday march 7th 2020 Chip was laid to rest.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So very sorry to read this news. We'll lock the thread now out of respect for your loss. We invite you to post a tribute to your sweet boy in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Rest in peace, little Chip. :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.