MY CAT IS COMPLETELY SHAVED!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Blu is just one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen!  I can see that  his fur is growing back so quickly!  How is he doing with his skin?  I hope he is feeling better!  He has the look of my Speedy who is part siamese.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lemiman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is doing very well! I took him to the vet the other day to get the second round of his flea treatment and the vet checked the fungus situation, she said he was clear and healing perfectly!

Aww, I would love to see pictures of your little one :)

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
Precious, oh he is just precious!   I'm sure he is happier with his issues being treated.  Probably feels better!!  He is so sweet, I'm in love!!

reversedpolarit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For some reason I was expecting him to look frightful, but OH WOW IS HE ADORABLE. I'm glad he's so much happier now too! 

reversedpolarit

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

OH DEAR!  Those poor eyes...I can't help giggling a bit,  He almost looks like one of those 1960's  "Waif" pictures on velvet...those of you who are getting old will know what I'm talking about! 

OK..so my DSH tortie, Hekitty, lost most of her fur due to something similar.  Now, 3 months later, her fur is almost back to normal, with the exception of her "floofaloons" (the fluffy hair on the backs of her legs and girlie bits), and a decidedly rattish looking tail.  I'm guessing that you're looking at 5-6 months for normal body hair, and a year for the tail.  Till then, just remind him that he's still beautiful to you!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses floofaloons 

lemiman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@ginny absolutely! Here he is, his coat is definitely back but not as thick as it was before. I'm starting him on new dry food for hair and skin very soon, hoping we'll see some results! :)

lemiman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Here we are on his birthday, July 8! He got lots of treats

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! He is getting his floof back fast. Happy Birthday to the sweetie!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg!  He really grew back fast!  What a cutie pie!  Happy Birthday, Blu!!