My cat has wet FIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadialas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
unfortunately I found out my sweet baby has wet fip when the doctor took xrays of her belly and found fluid. Initially I thought she might have been pregnant but unfortunately its not the case. I've heard of the black market drug but its too expensive for me. I was wondering if any of you know any home remedies I could try? Will ginger tea help the fluids go away? any information will be helpful right now. thank you

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's diagnosis of FIP. :hugs: There are many members on the site, including myself, who have dealt firsthand with this health issue. I thought several of these threads might have some advice or helpful information for you:

Coronavirus Vs Fip
Cat Fip?
Query Of Fip

Please keep us posted on her progress. I'm sure there are others who will comment on this insidious feline illness.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have no answers for you, other than that I am so sorry and that you and your baby are in my prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadialas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your cat's diagnosis of FIP. :hugs: There are many members on the site, including myself, who have dealt firsthand with this health issue. I thought several of these threads might have some advice or helpful information for you:

Coronavirus Vs Fip
Cat Fip?
Query Of Fip

Please keep us posted on her progress. I'm sure there are others who will comment on this insidious feline illness.
thank you, unfortunately my baby passed away today 😔

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, please accept my condolences. I pray she didn't suffer much, her soul is at peace because of your love. It always hurts so very much to lose a loved one, my heart goes out to you......RIP sweet little girl.......

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs: May her memories last forever in your heart. :redheartpump:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
sadialas sadialas the TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss.
Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect.
We invite you to place a tribute at our Crossing the Bridge forum as an enduring testimony to your friend.

RIP sweet girl
.:greenpaw: :bluebutterfly: :rbheart: :bluebutterfly: :bluepaw:.

Status
Not open for further replies.