My cat has been missing for 20 days I'm worried sick.

lei1226

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
No, not yet. I'm still looking for her. I just updated all of my posts on Facebook, NextDoor, Craigslist, and around the neighborhoods! I'm still keeping my hopes up and looking for her everyday! There's a couple neighbors helping me right now, so hopefully I can find her soon!

I'm sorry your cat's missing too! I can feel your pain...today is 46th day since my cats been missing. Don't ever give up! Please take action immediately check and ask all the neighbors, post info online, check and notify animal shelters, nearby vets, animal control, and other nearby places! Walk everyday outside with flashlight to check if there's any glowing eyes at night or sounds! I really hope you find your cat and I wish I can find my cat soon! I'm sure they're out there somewhere not too far! I'm not giving up, so don't give up!
I want to cry by reading your reply. My heart is broken. I hired a cat detective and she will be in my town Fayetteville, AR soon. I hope she will find my baby. I will keep updating how things going for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trust me...I've been there and I'm still there. Everyday is heartbreaking to see that she's not back. Night time was the worst for me because I realize that it's end of the day and she hasn't returned. But, I want to tell you to keep your hopes and don't give up. It's really heartbreaking for me too thinking that my cats been missing for almost close to 50 days now. I've spoke with cat detective too and she's been helping me along the journey as well. And so are my neighbors!

I want to let you know that I know how you feel. I pray every night before I go to sleep. Keep posting all the posts and around the neighborhoods. Let everyone know your cat's missing! I will pray for your cat and my cat to return safely back home soon! Do not give up!! Keep me posted on how it goes! Have a great week! :)

lei1226

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trust me...I've been there and I'm still there. Everyday is heartbreaking to see that she's not back. Night time was the worst for me because I realize that it's end of the day and she hasn't returned. But, I want to tell you to keep your hopes and don't give up. It's really heartbreaking for me too thinking that my cats been missing for almost close to 50 days now. I've spoke with cat detective too and she's been helping me along the journey as well. And so are my neighbors!

I want to let you know that I know how you feel. I pray every night before I go to sleep. Keep posting all the posts and around the neighborhoods. Let everyone know your cat's missing! I will pray for your cat and my cat to return safely back home soon! Do not give up!! Keep me posted on how it goes! Have a great week! :)
After my cat been missing for 12 days, the animal shelter notified me today he passed away by car hitting. I already brought him home.