My cat has been missing for 20 days I'm worried sick.

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has been missing for 20 days now. She is 3 years old, spayed and microchipped. She is an indoor/outdoor cat (mostly outdoor). She's been living at our back yard area with her other two cat siblings for the past 3 years. She's never left the premises for more than an hour. She's always been around, but one day she's gone missing.

I've notified the animal shelter, humane society, animal control, vets, and neighbors. I've posted the lost cat signs around the neighborhood, posted on Facebook community site for lost and found pets, and NextDoor as well. We're continuously walking and driving multiple times a day around the neighborhoods as well.

My worry is that couple days before she went missing, there was a stray male cat that came by. He came and ate food, sat on the cat tree, and even went inside our cat house! (When I saw and opened the door, the stray male cat would always run away and disappear) and I saw a pee(?) mark on one of the cat stratcher beds one day as well, although I'm still not sure who's pee it was. Also, on the day she went missing, my dad saw her with a random cat in front of our house. We do not know where or which way she went to after that and I was not home at the time.

Every day since she's gone missing I am in tears. I am mentally and emotionally drained out. I have lost my appetite and lost focus on everything. I walk around the neighborhoods with the treat container calling out her name multiple times a day. I just can't help myself thinking what if something bad happened to her. I'm trying to keep my hope and faith that she's going to come back, I can find her and that she's alive, but I can't stop thinking to myself all the "what if's". Has anyone lost their cats before and came back? I'm so worried cause she's been spayed ever since she was a kitten when we adopted her. She's never left the premises. Please send me advice and stories of your missing pets return...

Couple neighbors told me they saw her. One neighbor said she was seen in their back yard. They tried to approach her but she ran into the woods. And one neighbor told me she was seen in front of a different neighbors front yard, but ran away. I'm not sure if the cat they saw was really her..I really hoped there was a photo they took when they saw her...but no photo. 😢 I really hope it was her though. I've been walking around multiple times around the neighborhood to check, but no luck yet and it's been about a week now that neighbors said they've seen her. I felt a little relief when I heard that neighbors saw a cat just like mine, but now since more and more days are passed and no updates from anyone who may have seen my cat, I'm getting more anxious and stressed out again.

I'm just so stressed out and worried sick. I just want her back, but else than the neighbors saying they saw a cat just like her, I've been getting prank calls from kids, scam messages for the posts I posted online about my missing cat. All I want is for her to be back home or at least know she's alive and safe. It really hurts to not know anything about it. 😢

Last edited by a moderator:

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am sorry that you are facing this. Try your best to ignore the prank calls and scam messages. For some reason, these notices attract the worst and you are certainly not the only one that this has happened to. It is sadly pretty common, in fact. On the other hand, someone might see your notice and also spot your cat, so I would leave them up if you can.

There are many stories of cats returning home after a long period of time; members of TCS have posted their experiences with this. There is definitely hope that she is out there, possibly even enjoying herself.

You have done all the public posting that would normally be recommended. Stay in touch with the shelters and vets and keep them updated if you are still looking.

Lost Cat Behavior
Lost Cat: What To Do | Pet FBI Pets Found By Internet

These are two long threads about lost cats. Look at the resources they cite.

My cat got outside for the first time since we took her in, what are the chances she returns?
Indoor cat is outside and won't come in!

You may be at the point of needing to try to retrap her using a humane trap if you determine where she might be. Using a trail cam of some sort will also help you to survey the area around your property. Your decision as to how to handle this is based on what your property is like, you mentioned woods, neighbors, etc.

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
(As I'm finishing this post up - just saw that fionasmom fionasmom posted - - so our advice will likely overlap. And saw that she posted links to two of the lost cat threads I was thinking about plus two of the good articles.)

First - let me say welcome, and I'm SO glad you found this site. So many members are wonderful at listening (lots of us have very broad shoulders - good for leaning on when needed!), and you'll find almost anything you ask, someone (or multiple someones) will have experienced the same thing.

I'm so sorry your sweetie's gone missing. And yes - -there are MANY people on this site alone who've lost cats - - some for months or longer - -and finally found them. So I know it's hard - but DON'T give up hope! One good place to look at on this site is to go into the "cat articles" section and search for "lost." You'll see multiple threads/articles about finding lost cats. I've got a few specific threads in mind I'll point you toward later - just have to put my thinking cap on and find them. A very close friend of mine lost her chipped/ neutered cat last fall (she's on a farm, so she let him out periodically bc there are no close houses or roads). She did what you're doing (she even took flyers to 'neighbors' in a 3 mile radius) - - - and was ready to give up after almost 2 months went by with not 1 siting. Then a neighbor at a farm almost a mile away called and said he'd seen the cat on her flyer while plowing one of his fields (he'd kept her flyer with the pic on his fridge). Unbelievably - it really WAS her cat! Scared and skinny but basically fine - - and now she's made sure he's a 100% inside cat. :) So don't give up hope - - it can happen!

You've already done alot of what I would suggest (you obviously love her dearly and are really working hard to find her). That said - KEEP doing them!!!!!! I know it's draining emotionally, but don't stop now. The prank calls, etc just bite - - - but all it takes is one person to actually see him and point you in the right direction. Do your flyers have color pics on them? That can be a HUGE help - just saying "Lost Brown Tiger" (or whatever she is) is less heart-tugging then people actually seeing a pic. It's been shown in studies that lost animal flyers that include color pics are far more successful, partially bc it lets the person seeing the flyer really connect with the kitty. So if your flyers didn't have a color pic or two - I'd redo them and pass them out again. Neighbors, etc. have shorter memories then we think so a second flyer round is a good idea if you can. Have you actually gone in person to the shelters and neighbors with your flyers? Just like the photos help - going in person with flyers helps more too. People are far less likely to forget about her being missing when they can put not just a face to the missing kitty, but a face to the person who's missing her. And if you can go in person to the shelters, vets, clinics, etc. - take along flyers and ask them if they'll post one in their place.

It's a good idea to pass flyers out for at least a good 3 or 4 block radius. Most missing cats don't really go far from home. And since your girl is outside some, she may go a bit further bc she's familiar with the area, so broadening your flyer radius is probably a good idea. Be sure to ask neighbors to check bushes, garages and sheds.

I think you're at the point I'd start trying to live/humane trap her. I would still keep doing everything else you're doing - but I definitely would start trying to live trap her. It sounds like she's likely been seen in the area - - and the marking (peeing) is likely either her trying to keep "kitty interlopers" out of her territory, OR it's one of the new ones you've seen, marking in attempt to claim your yard as theirs now. Either way - she's likely gotten nervous about being in her yard right now bc of the other kitties, so she may be hunkering down somewhere. Hence - the live trap. If you don't have one, before you buy one, check local shelters and spay/neuter clinics. They often have them to loan out - - often for free with a small deposit. Some places will even come out and help you set the trap up, etc. If you do go that way (and I would start the trap process ASAP) - - many of us here have lots of experience trapping and can help you set it up, and give you tips for how to make it (hopefully) a successful endeavor.

Don't give up - - - I'm sure she's out there! Please keep us posted - I know I'll be thinking about you and sending happy thoughts your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry that you are facing this. Try your best to ignore the prank calls and scam messages. For some reason, these notices attract the worst and you are certainly not the only one that this has happened to. It is sadly pretty common, in fact. On the other hand, someone might see your notice and also spot your cat, so I would leave them up if you can.

There are many stories of cats returning home after a long period of time; members of TCS have posted their experiences with this. There is definitely hope that she is out there, possibly even enjoying herself.

You have done all the public posting that would normally be recommended. Stay in touch with the shelters and vets and keep them updated if you are still looking.

Lost Cat Behavior
Lost Cat: What To Do | Pet FBI Pets Found By Internet

These are two long threads about lost cats. Look at the resources they cite.

My cat got outside for the first time since we took her in, what are the chances she returns?
Indoor cat is outside and won't come in!

You may be at the point of needing to try to retrap her using a humane trap if you determine where she might be. Using a trail cam of some sort will also help you to survey the area around your property. Your decision as to how to handle this is based on what your property is like, you mentioned woods, neighbors, etc.
I'm trying my best to ignore the prank calls and scam messages. It's really heartbreaking to receive those kind of calls. I've read the public postings you mentioned and I will be purchasing a trap tomorrow. Hopefully she will come back or be found as we're continuously searching for her every day. I will keep my hopes and faiths and pray that she will come home soon. I will not give up!

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
(As I'm finishing this post up - just saw that fionasmom fionasmom posted - - so our advice will likely overlap. And saw that she posted links to two of the lost cat threads I was thinking about plus two of the good articles.)

First - let me say welcome, and I'm SO glad you found this site. So many members are wonderful at listening (lots of us have very broad shoulders - good for leaning on when needed!), and you'll find almost anything you ask, someone (or multiple someones) will have experienced the same thing.

I'm so sorry your sweetie's gone missing. And yes - -there are MANY people on this site alone who've lost cats - - some for months or longer - -and finally found them. So I know it's hard - but DON'T give up hope! One good place to look at on this site is to go into the "cat articles" section and search for "lost." You'll see multiple threads/articles about finding lost cats. I've got a few specific threads in mind I'll point you toward later - just have to put my thinking cap on and find them. A very close friend of mine lost her chipped/ neutered cat last fall (she's on a farm, so she let him out periodically bc there are no close houses or roads). She did what you're doing (she even took flyers to 'neighbors' in a 3 mile radius) - - - and was ready to give up after almost 2 months went by with not 1 siting. Then a neighbor at a farm almost a mile away called and said he'd seen the cat on her flyer while plowing one of his fields (he'd kept her flyer with the pic on his fridge). Unbelievably - it really WAS her cat! Scared and skinny but basically fine - - and now she's made sure he's a 100% inside cat. :) So don't give up hope - - it can happen!

You've already done alot of what I would suggest (you obviously love her dearly and are really working hard to find her). That said - KEEP doing them!!!!!! I know it's draining emotionally, but don't stop now. The prank calls, etc just bite - - - but all it takes is one person to actually see him and point you in the right direction. Do your flyers have color pics on them? That can be a HUGE help - just saying "Lost Brown Tiger" (or whatever she is) is less heart-tugging then people actually seeing a pic. It's been shown in studies that lost animal flyers that include color pics are far more successful, partially bc it lets the person seeing the flyer really connect with the kitty. So if your flyers didn't have a color pic or two - I'd redo them and pass them out again. Neighbors, etc. have shorter memories then we think so a second flyer round is a good idea if you can. Have you actually gone in person to the shelters and neighbors with your flyers? Just like the photos help - going in person with flyers helps more too. People are far less likely to forget about her being missing when they can put not just a face to the missing kitty, but a face to the person who's missing her. And if you can go in person to the shelters, vets, clinics, etc. - take along flyers and ask them if they'll post one in their place.

It's a good idea to pass flyers out for at least a good 3 or 4 block radius. Most missing cats don't really go far from home. And since your girl is outside some, she may go a bit further bc she's familiar with the area, so broadening your flyer radius is probably a good idea. Be sure to ask neighbors to check bushes, garages and sheds.

I think you're at the point I'd start trying to live/humane trap her. I would still keep doing everything else you're doing - but I definitely would start trying to live trap her. It sounds like she's likely been seen in the area - - and the marking (peeing) is likely either her trying to keep "kitty interlopers" out of her territory, OR it's one of the new ones you've seen, marking in attempt to claim your yard as theirs now. Either way - she's likely gotten nervous about being in her yard right now bc of the other kitties, so she may be hunkering down somewhere. Hence - the live trap. If you don't have one, before you buy one, check local shelters and spay/neuter clinics. They often have them to loan out - - often for free with a small deposit. Some places will even come out and help you set the trap up, etc. If you do go that way (and I would start the trap process ASAP) - - many of us here have lots of experience trapping and can help you set it up, and give you tips for how to make it (hopefully) a successful endeavor.

Don't give up - - - I'm sure she's out there! Please keep us posted - I know I'll be thinking about you and sending happy thoughts your way.
Thank you for your detailed response. I will not lose hope. I am still searching for her everyday...today is actually full 3 weeks (21 days) that she's been missing.. There are many people around me (including my family) who are telling me to just wait...and some even telling me to give up, but I will NEVER give up! And yes, we've posted laminated color printed flyers around the neighborhoods. Also, I'm updating Facebook community post and Next-door every week, so people don't forget about her. I went to our local shelter again today to check if my cat was turned in by any chance, but no luck. I really hope she's not trapped inside a shed or anywhere...I was able to check the back yards of a few neighbors, but with COVID-19 still going on, many neighbors didn't really answer to me unfortunately. I'm really hoping that it was my cat that the neighbors spotted...although it's been now over a week or so that they've seen her. I will be purchasing a trap tomorrow. I've checked with our local shelter, but there's currently a wait list for it and I don't think I can wait any longer! Do you have any advice on how to set up the traps? I've never done it before. I really hope she's nearby...It's so devastating to not know where she is or what happened. But I will not give up. I'm praying every day she returns home safe.

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had an indoor/outdoor cat go missing for almost a full year...maybe two weeks short of that, so don't give up! And keep calling rescues, animal control, shelters and vets at least weekly. They are busy, often overworked, and need to be reminded.
I will not give up! I'm checking with the shelter every week. Our area has the animal shelter, animal control, and humane society all at the same place so I'm checking with them by visiting at least once a week. I will check with the vets as well to remind them. It's been 3 weeks now and I'm really worried. I'm praying every day my cat returns home safe. I will not lose hope. I will not give up!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry. My Elsie was gone for three weeks after escaping the house. She has a mouth deformity and almost no teeth. This leaves her almost incapable of catching food. We put up deer cams to see if we could spot her coming to eat the food we set out. The neighbors were really nice about allowing me to search for her on their property and even helped. Finally, we found her on heavily wooded property we own right across the street. She was so nervous that she was even afraid of me, though she would squinch her eyes at me in a cat kiss when I threw one her way. She would pace back and forth from the food we set out and a bramble bush. I was finally able to get close enough to pet her, then catch her. She was nearly starved. (Again, she isn't able to catch food like most other cats are.)

I'm not trying to make this about me. I just want to assure you that your cat does love you and may be afraid to come home. Elsie was there all the time and never answered to her name. I have noticed since we got her back that she will not give up her hiding place under the bed if the rescue she is afraid of comes in the house. She will freeze up and completely ignore me. Like a statue.

I hope your cat returns home soon, safe and sound. Please let us know how things are going. I will say a prayer for you that your cat comes home. I understand how you feel. I've been through it. I'd almost be willing to bet she is still in the vicinity of your home.

You might even want to borrow a cat trap from the animal shelter or a rescue organization. I became quite good at it when we had a feral colony. (Everybody ended up spayed/neutered and safe, complete with labs and shots.) Had I known how easy it was, I would have tried my hand at a cage when Elsie was gone.

If I am repeating anyone else's advice, I apologize. I only had time to skim posts as it is so late here.

I wish you the best of luck. And again, please keep us updated on your status.

Natalie Cataline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat has been missing for 20 days now. She is 3 years old, spayed and microchipped. She is an indoor/outdoor cat (mostly outdoor). She's been living at our back yard area with her other two cat siblings for the past 3 years. She's never left the premises for more than an hour. She's always been around, but one day she's gone missing.

I've notified the animal shelter, humane society, animal control, vets, and neighbors. I've posted the lost cat signs around the neighborhood, posted on Facebook community site for lost and found pets, and NextDoor as well. We're continuously walking and driving multiple times a day around the neighborhoods as well.

My worry is that couple days before she went missing, there was a stray male cat that came by. He came and ate food, sat on the cat tree, and even went inside our cat house! (When I saw and opened the door, the stray male cat would always run away and disappear) and I saw a pee(?) mark on one of the cat stratcher beds one day as well, although I'm still not sure who's pee it was. Also, on the day she went missing, my dad saw her with a random cat in front of our house. We do not know where or which way she went to after that and I was not home at the time.

Every day since she's gone missing I am in tears. I am mentally and emotionally drained out. I have lost my appetite and lost focus on everything. I walk around the neighborhoods with the treat container calling out her name multiple times a day. I just can't help myself thinking what if something bad happened to her. I'm trying to keep my hope and faith that she's going to come back, I can find her and that she's alive, but I can't stop thinking to myself all the "what if's". Has anyone lost their cats before and came back? I'm so worried cause she's been spayed ever since she was a kitten when we adopted her. She's never left the premises. Please send me advice and stories of your missing pets return...

Couple neighbors told me they saw her. One neighbor said she was seen in their back yard. They tried to approach her but she ran into the woods. And one neighbor told me she was seen in front of a different neighbors front yard, but ran away. I'm not sure if the cat they saw was really her..I really hoped there was a photo they took when they saw her...but no photo. 😢 I really hope it was her though. I've been walking around multiple times around the neighborhood to check, but no luck yet and it's been about a week now that neighbors said they've seen her. I felt a little relief when I heard that neighbors saw a cat just like mine, but now since more and more days are passed and no updates from anyone who may have seen my cat, I'm getting more anxious and stressed out again.

I'm just so stressed out and worried sick. I just want her back, but else than the neighbors saying they saw a cat just like her, I've been getting prank calls from kids, scam messages for the posts I posted online about my missing cat. All I want is for her to be back home or at least know she's alive and safe. It really hurts to not know anything about it. 😢
I have no experience but my heart goes out to you but don’t give up hope yet

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's 23 days today...I have the trap out nightly (can't do it during the day because of my other cats). I am so physically and emotionally drained out. I don't know what to do. I was okay for the last couple of days, but today thinking that it's almost coming to a month of her missing, it is literally killing me. Also, I'm okay on the days when I'm home, but on days like today where I'm at school, it's very hard to focus on any lectures and to keep down my emotions and anxiety (I feel like crying).

Is there anything else at this point I can do to find her? I'm still walking everyday with treat container calling her name. It's been almost a 1.5 weeks since few of my neighbors said they saw her. (which I'm very thankful for them notifying me). But now at this point I'm honestly not sure if what they've seen was my cat. I've had other nearby neighbors calling me sending me photos of different looking cats than the photos I've posted saying that they found her. Also, I'm still receiving numerous prank calls from kids saying that my cat is dead or they saw my cat but its dead now, etc. They keep changing numbers to call me. I'm to the point I'm not sure how long I can handle this. I am literally going insane.

I'm continuously walking around the neighborhood, but could not see her for once. Please...let me know if you have any more advice...I'm in desperate need of help mentally/emotionally for myself and for my missing cat. Please help.

Natalie Cataline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's 23 days today...I have the trap out nightly (can't do it during the day because of my other cats). I am so physically and emotionally drained out. I don't know what to do. I was okay for the last couple of days, but today thinking that it's almost coming to a month of her missing, it is literally killing me. Also, I'm okay on the days when I'm home, but on days like today where I'm at school, it's very hard to focus on any lectures and to keep down my emotions and anxiety (I feel like crying).

Is there anything else at this point I can do to find her? I'm still walking everyday with treat container calling her name. It's been almost a 1.5 weeks since few of my neighbors said they saw her. (which I'm very thankful for them notifying me). But now at this point I'm honestly not sure if what they've seen was my cat. I've had other nearby neighbors calling me sending me photos of different looking cats than the photos I've posted saying that they found her. Also, I'm still receiving numerous prank calls from kids saying that my cat is dead or they saw my cat but its dead now, etc. They keep changing numbers to call me. I'm to the point I'm not sure how long I can handle this. I am literally going insane.

I'm continuously walking around the neighborhood, but could not see her for once. Please...let me know if you have any more advice...I'm in desperate need of help mentally/emotionally for myself and for my missing cat. Please help.
Oh my I can feel your pain and anxiousness
Gonna be praying you can find him
can’t get over human beings being so heartless no matter their age
Expecting to hear good news from you soon!

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Cats have returned after longer periods than this, which I know is not much comfort right now. Is there any possibility she is trapped someplace, like a garage?

It is harder to be away from home in any emotional crisis, for some reason. That is not just you. The idea of getting out of the house for a change of scenery, or in your case you need to attend your classes, is not always a great remedy.

Some people who are harassed with prank calls like this have set up a new email account and posted signs with that information. At least you don't have to listen to the meanness and can possibly not even open any email that looks as if it would have negative comments.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for you and everyone on this site will know how you feel and you're right not to give up hope.
A few years ago our Lucy went missing for several months. My wife (with the better memory than me) thinks it was about six months. This was pre facebook etc. We made all the enquiries we could but eventually started to lose hope.
It turned out that she was being cared for by an elderly lady less than half a mile away. The lady didn't want Lucy in her house but she fed her daily and allowed her to shelter in a cardboard box just outside her house.
We were re-united and everyone was happy, including the lady who was caring for her.
I'm sending every positive vibe out to you that I can muster and again, don't give up. :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I know this is small comfort, but I've had a cat go missing for just a couple of weeks short of a year. I had given up when I heard a meow outside of my door.

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for your responses. I'm still walking around the neighborhoods multiple times a day. So far, I haven't had sighting of her myself. A lady did send me a photo of a cat that's been coming to her yard since early April and the face really looked like my cat, but unfortunately when I visited her home and waited for the cat to show...it wasn't her. Her face resembled so much of my missing cat, but the body characteristic was not her. I could not stop crying and patting her because her face resembled her so much. I guess I just couldn't stop touching and looking at her because I missed my cat so much. Since then, I've contacted cat detective, who gave me some good advice and I re-did my flyers and social media posts. I did have a couple more sighting of grey cat, but by the time I went by the cat was gone so I couldn't tell if it really was my missing cat (and no photo too unfortunately)

To be honest, I don't want to lose hope but I am getting exhausted. It's almost 5 weeks now. I just want to sight her myself for once so I can be relieved that she's alive and well.

Right now I'm thinking these possible scenarios:
1) she's in the neighborhood but for some reason she's not wanting to come near home? - maybe cause of the other cat that showed up before she went missing?
2) she's trapped in someone's shed/garage - although most of the neighbors know my cats missing and I've seen open garages in most of the houses...there's one house next to mine that's rarely opened their garage and I do not see anyone come in and out from the house. I tried ringing their doorbells couple times, but no one answered. I taped the flyer on their door, but it's still there...I really want to talk to them but no one around seems to have their number.
3) she's hanging out in the woods somewhere catching birds/mice
4) for whatever reason she's upset at me or my other two cats so she needed the space that's why she's not coming?
5) and ofc...the possible worse case scenarios

Is there anything else I can do at this moment to increase my chance in finding her? I'm checking with the shelter/vets too every week to see maybe someone's turned her in.

Please, anything would help me. I don't want to lose hope I want to find her. If you have any stories of finding your missing cats, please share...it'll help me a lot 😢

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You've forgotten one of the most common (and best for your cat) scenarios...she has wandered farther than you suspect, and someone said, "OH, what a sweet, pretty cat" and brought her inside, thinking her homeless, where she's living a life of luxury. IF that's the case, she remembers her own home, and may well do a "Great Escape" at some point and get back to you!

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
As for #2, if the garage is never opened, then it is unlikely that she is in there. Sure, it might have opened once when you did not see it, but it also might be one of those storage garages which never opens. Cats who are trapped inside will usually start to cry or meow, even ferals who don't usually use their voice.

#1 and #3 are possible. I do think that some cats who escape don't know how to get back in.

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you Mamanyt1953 and fionasmom for your responses. I'm really not hoping or thinking that she might be trapped inside a garage or shed at this point because like you mentioned, either myself or the houses nearby would've heard something if she was trapped.

For now, I'm going to continue walking around and look for her. I have trail cameras and outdoor cameras in my back yard areas to keep an eye out as well in case she comes back. Also, I'm going to keep in touch with my neighbors around me to see if anyone sees her. I'm going to have my faith in the 2 neighbors who told me they sighted her in the subdivision til I get further sightings. If there's anything I can do to increase my chances, please let me know too! I really appreciate everyone's response!

lei1226

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, it was sad to read these. My cat has been missing for10 days. Have you found your cat yet?

Icecreamonster25

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
No, not yet. I'm still looking for her. I just updated all of my posts on Facebook, NextDoor, Craigslist, and around the neighborhoods! I'm still keeping my hopes up and looking for her everyday! There's a couple neighbors helping me right now, so hopefully I can find her soon!

I'm sorry your cat's missing too! I can feel your pain...today is 46th day since my cats been missing. Don't ever give up! Please take action immediately check and ask all the neighbors, post info online, check and notify animal shelters, nearby vets, animal control, and other nearby places! Walk everyday outside with flashlight to check if there's any glowing eyes at night or sounds! I really hope you find your cat and I wish I can find my cat soon! I'm sure they're out there somewhere not too far! I'm not giving up, so don't give up!