My cat gets tired of toys QUICKLY

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
danteshuman danteshuman Petlinks is the brand of catnip spray we use. And yeah, you may really want to try the Cloud Nine Silvervine powder. Just a PINCH will get 'em way up on the ceiling. :dizzycat:
Xena44 Xena44 Those are uncommon parents, I hear. Wishing and praying they were/are/will be like that 100%.
Haven't tried the sticks. The powder is like, well, other powders I could name, but this is a family-friendly site. Let's just say they do the job.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Indy isn't really affected by catnip even when I get the fresh stuff from the farm. Kab loves the fresh stuff though, there's a farm that sells fresh herbs and produce and they also have catnip plants sometimes. Apparently some people cook and make salads with catnip for flavor, it also makes a nice calming tea, who knew?

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some cats respond better or like catnip. Some like silvervine better. I know my cat & my mom’s 4 cats all really love the catnip with silvervine in it .... even over freshly grown catnip.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Casper eats catnip. By that, I mean he eats it by the mouthful. "Chomp-Chomp!"

Whenever we buy him a pot of live catnip from the pet store, he mows it down to nubs before an hour has passed.

I've never seen a cat that eats catnip like, "Om! Nom! Nom!" ;)