My Cat Gave Birth To Two Kittens That Look Like Aliens

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences on losing those babies. They were premature. One was going to be an orange marmalade. :sniffle: Please give your mama kitty some comfort pets for me. If she makes milk, she might be willing to be a wet nurse for your local cat rescue groups.
Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge, little ones.:rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Little Souls, dream you deep. Your tiny lives did have meaning, and your passing is marked and mourned.

Yes, please do see if your cat can foster. There are orphaned kittens being euthanized for lack of caregivers, and your girl will be much happier.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be a surrogate mother to tiny ones that have lost their mother would be a blessing to all, you could leave your name and number with your local humane society and on facebook.Please keep us posted and come any time if you need support or to talk. I wish you well....
Those two tiny angels were born too soon for some reason, it is heartbreaking to see them so close....Their tiny souls never got to see the world as it should be, but they leave with the knowledge they were loved and wanted and will be mourned by those they left behind.
My heart breaks for the pain this caused, there are no words to convey what anguish it is to let go of life even before it begins. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Try not to dwell on their deaths, it does absolutely no good to do so, except to bring more pain. Try to bring something good out of tragedy and please comfort that mama who is in mourning without her little ones. Take care of yourself and taht little girl.....RIP beautiful tiny ones. You never experienced the joys of living, but you will not leave this world without putting your mark on it. You WILL be remembered and loved because now there will be many who will make it so. Good night, sleep tight tiny angels, may the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!