my cat enjoys watching baby videos, is it okay for him?

valentine445

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my little nephew watches those stimulating baby videos and once i put it on for my cat thinking he wouldn't watch it but he did AND loved it! i know it sounds crazy but they are just little babies after all. is this safe for him, now he watches these before his afternoon naps and my friends always laugh when i tell them.

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat watches videos too. There are a bunch on youtube for cat and dog entertainment specifically. If I put it on one of the TVs she can reach, she will actually chase and whack the "prey" on the tv. Though last night she just sat on the end of my bed fixated on watching a video of bees attracted to a plate. 20 minutes just watching the bees.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valentine445

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat watches videos too. There are a bunch on youtube for cat and dog entertainment specifically. If I put it on one of the TVs she can reach, she will actually chase and whack the "prey" on the tv. Though last night she just sat on the end of my bed fixated on watching a video of bees attracted to a plate. 20 minutes just watching the bees.
mine watches videos of pineapples dancing, he doesn't even chase them, he just stares at them for like 30 minutes. its hilarious,

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
There was a show on Animal Planet that our last cat was fixated on. It was called Meerkat Manor. She would watch the meerkats run quickly and even tried to reach the tv. :lol:

platty

Hobbyist Bengal Cat Breeder
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think your lucky having a cat which you can keep occupied easily, unlike my lot!