My cat died a horrible death.. can anyone tell me the cause

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susanmm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, Susan. The almost identical thing happened to my cat in the early hours two days ago. It is such a helpless feeling and I can’t stop feeling like there was more I could’ve done. I saw your post was in May, how are you doing now and would you happen to have any tips to make the grieving process easier?
Thank you for asking. I still miss him and think about him. I feel his spirit is still here.
I am having many challenges at the moment in dealing with loss and death. I find that watching videos by some of the 'metaphysical' '' masters help. There are not many that treat include the death of animals, but I watched one recently. I will try and find it and pm you.

It is hard to let go of the questioning, as to why I ( we ) had to be witness to their suffering when they didn't deserve that, nor did we as by standers.

I am so sorry you are going through it. Time does heal. In the meantime cry as much and as often as you need to. There is no easy way except through acceptance, and the consolation that you gave them Love. They died Loved. For them to have experienced such Love , even for one minute, made their existence, including the pain at the end , worth it. I feel sure if they had a choice they would have chosen the Love with you + Pain at the end , over no Love and lingering painless departure.
Sending you ((Hugs)) and wishes that your mind finds peace.