My Cat Crackhead Is Becoming An Alcoholic!!!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sad but true... it started with beer missing from the fridge, now it's bottled booze levels sinking like the Titanic [sob], and just this morning I found Crackhead sprawled across my bar, clearly inebriated and downright disrespectful. He had been at the tequila, so he cursed like a sailor or enraged truck driver when I admonished him. Here's the evidence:

IMG_2493.JPG IMG_2494.JPG IMG_2495.JPG IMG_2496.JPG IMG_2497.JPG IMG_2498.JPG IMG_2500.JPG

See how he is? If this keeps up, I'm gonna revoke his driving privilege, don't need Crackhead racking up the DUIs, the blasted varmint!!! And if my booze keeps vanishing, I'm gonna present him with a bill!!! I don't care so much about the cheap vodka, but leave my rum and tequila alone, you goldurned cat!!! And stay outta my Wild Turkey!!! BAD KITTEH!!! :devilish:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Might as well toss in some cat-related artwork & photography...

IMG_2442.JPG IMG_2443.JPG IMG_2445.JPG IMG_2447.JPG IMG_2448.JPG IMG_2468.JPG IMG_2469.JPG IMG_2471.JPG IMG_2476.JPG

That black panther was actually one of a matched set, but I gave the other to a gal in the White Mountains. According to the Oriental Zodiac, I was born in the "Year of the Tiger"---so I have a special affinity for cats big & small. I'm also prone to recycling calendar photos by putting them up as wall decor, LOL. :yess:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Despite his hangover, Crackhead told me I should add this link to a spam-free site so that others here can catch a glimpse into my former life. There are cool photos on both pages of this old thread, two sets of pics per page, you can simply scroll past all the text between photos. I don't use this old website anymore, think I was banned years ago, but I always liked this particular group of photos, kinda sums up my outdoor life and gives viewers an idea of how my friends & I rolled in the wilderness, LOL. Here's the link:

Random outdoor adventure shots... - Outdoor Adventure USA, LLC

I have a thousand trucking photos posted elsewhere, as well as kitteh photos, but this link will do for now... the guy who built this "Outdoor Adventure USA" website also created the "American Adventurist" website, which isn't bad either if ya like the outdoors. Moi, I usually hang out at lilhonda.com and sailingforums.com in my spare time, but this cat site may prove to be interesting, so we'll see how it goes. Crackhead may not want his drunken pics shotgunned across the Interwebs, but Tiger is a fool for the camera and Phoenix is a glamourpuss, LOL. :cool2:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Crackhead attacking one of my house slippers... or Chinese moccasins. Don't know why all the cats like doing this, maybe it's the leather laces that get 'em all worked up, LOL.

IMG_2514.JPG IMG_2515.JPG IMG_2516.JPG IMG_2517.JPG IMG_2518.JPG IMG_2519.JPG IMG_2520.JPG IMG_2522.JPG IMG_2529.JPG IMG_2531.JPG

We also have bonus shots of Crackhead attacking the blue squeaky mouse, and Tiger with one of the many jingle balls lying around... my home is a veritable minefield of cat toys, and the kittehs are encouraged to play whenever I'm present. My favorite activity is "BOWLING FOR KITTEHS"---that's where I hurl the jingle balls downrange (indoors) and watch the cats pile up on one another in their efforts to chase the targets. :yess: