My Buddies are back..they have been AWOL for last few weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mani mani Nothing but bush from our back fence so we get all the birdlife..lots of flowering gums in there too.

Thats where Blue and I go for walks.

P1170572.JPG

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
That's wonderful!
Helps if you leave out food of course. ;)
I have four birdbaths and they have a ball in those.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have thought the birds would have had enough of water with the weather you have had up there..lol
We had a huge group of Currawongs come through about around nesting time and i think they decimated all the nestlings and baby birds so we havent had the normal population around as normal.
Feed a couple of Magpies and Blue just lets them jump around him..must do a video on it one day. Funny to see a cat and 2 birds fighting over a few treats..lol

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Maggies are just wonderful.
When I first bought this house I heard some peck-knocking at the door and opened it to find what looked like mum, dad and the kid waiting for whatever the elderly lady who owned it before used to give them. I told them I didn't feed birds but caved in as they were incredibly persistent. I give them the over-stock of worms from my worm farm. If you could say a maggie's eyes can light up with disbelief, that's how it seemed. Not just one worm, but a squirming mass of them! All of their maggie Christmases had come at once.

I'd love to see a video of blue with his mates. :)

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are a smart bird..trouble is they tend to tell all their friends that there is a nice person around and next minute all the family, cousins and all the other relatives turn up..lol

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Are you managing OK?
Apart from the huge body aches getting away with it quite easily this time...First time (6 weeks ago) was a lot worse with all the symptoms..think that was delta where this time is omicron. Still trying to figure out where i got it from both times..hardly been anywhere apart from shopping

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Apart from the huge body aches getting away with it quite easily this time...First time (6 weeks ago) was a lot worse with all the symptoms..think that was delta where this time is omicron. Still trying to figure out where i got it from both times..hardly been anywhere apart from shopping
Shopping will do it. :( It really is very hit and miss, isn't it?
I had it a while ago and the headache and fatigue were what got me.
Lots of sleep helps. :hugs::vibes: