My boys

Catherine32

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,
I can honestly say I never thought I would own cats. But about 2 years ago a sweet black female cat ended up in my yard. I called my friend and neighbor whose maybe about 6 houses down from me on our dirt road and asked her if she would like to rescue this baby 1st thought she was my direct neighbors because of how sweet she was I realized that she had to have been a stray or dumped on our road unfortunately our dirt road is a dumping place I did not realize she was a stray until I realized she was absolutely starving. After about 2 to 3 days of her coming to me I finally decided to pet her and realized I could feel all of her bones At the same time she was trying to eat my chicken food so I called my neighbor and was told that she'd come down pick her up when they came down to pick her up her husband Realize that she was a nursing cat so they left her and hoped that she would bring out the kittens since she obviously trusted us. The very next day one of the kittens ended up on my porch and I only realized he was thier because my dogs barked at the poor thing. The very next day she brought out the other 3 in all she had 4 little kittens. I brought her and her 4 kittens in my house and took all the kittens to the vet and were told they were about 4 weeks old well 4 weeks later we decided that we were going to keep two ,mom and one of the kittens went to my friend who would originally was gonna take her another kitten went to my best friend. They will be 2 about June 1st.
20220428_112116.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you and your kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What are the names of your kitties? Do post photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them here in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catherine32

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, they are a very handsome pair. I love the crossed paws :heartshape:
Those blue eyes are absolutely stunning
Welcome to TCS :wave3:

I love his blue eyes. I call him my beautiful blue eyed boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catherine32

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Their mom is beautiful too. Thanks to my friend she's a little chunkier now. She was very skinny here
Screenshot_20220505-060812_Facebook.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I am late, but still here's to welcoming you and your precious boys to TCS!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Smokey and Bandit! They are stunning cats with the best backstory! Thank you for giving them a lovely, loving home...and for taking a chance on being a cat person!