Midnight and Cali
6CCC26BB-731F-4305-91B1-DB021A06B348.jpeg

Storm
50166719-694D-4AFC-B779-2E4CFBB468D4.jpeg

Cali, storm, midnight
B5A7E699-B7C3-46E7-8199-190F383DE009.jpeg

And the newest addition Sky
67B9CF70-BE9A-4C2E-8111-6A181A21A460.jpeg
I came across this website a couple of days ago and thought it would be a good idea to make a account, knowing I have 4 kittens now and I’m probably going to have a lot of questions even though I have had a kitten before but with 4 kittens I realize that I’m looking up everything on google when I could just ask it here.
I have kali a beautiful tabby and midnight and adorable black kitten in the pictures from the same litter.. they have a very special bond. I had got Cali first and then midnight after realizing from a night out with a couple friends that Cali was taken from her mother early by the breeder. I also was informed that the breeder was low on cash and couldn’t afford the cost of the kittens. so then I got her litter mate midnight. And then 2 more came along a couple weeks after that which aren’t from the same litter. Their names are storm and sky the white and grey kittens.

Attachments

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What sweeties! So happy that you got them from the breeder! I just do not understand why someone would breed cats without planning for their expense. What were they going to do, let the kittens die?! Grr!

We have nine cats ranging from 3 months to 13 years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
Thankyou! And I have no idea that made me very upset :ohwell: the other kittens I have now are much bigger then they were when I had them as kittens.. but they are doing well I’ve given them kitten milk replacer and now they are getting bigger and longer :crossfingers:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guess is that was their plan, or to sell/give it to someone looking for a bait animal. Our baby, Silas, was found a weeks ago. He was starving, covered in fleas, and had been burned. He was found with, what I assume was, his sister. The woman who found them (they were in a display rack outside a store hiding), kept the girl. Silas fell asleep as soon as I held him. He was so exhausted that we had to wake him up to feed him! Our vet said he would have died soon had I not gotten him. Two of our older cats were saved from being used as target practice.

As a rescuer/foster/and caregiver to a colony, I have heard a great deal about bait animals and people just starving animals that they cannot get rid of. We suspect that Silas and his sister were ones that got dumped after failing to starve fast enough for whoever had them to start with. He had to have been around people because of the burn.

You do have a bunch of beauties, though!

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my... that’s terrible :( I hear story’s like this all the time and it gets me so upset. How can people hurt animals starve them or leave them outside so they get hurt. It’s a good thing that their are people who are helping and rescuing these animals and websites and groups that are against things like this and come together and build awareness towards these things.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-765611.gif
, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3653.GIF

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your fur babies are gorgeous!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
Thankyouuu !! :tabbycat:

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diannadiaaa Diannadiaaa Welcome to the Cat Site!

Four kittens will keep you busy. But, soon they'll be four cats. Which means; (a) they'll mellow out a lot (usually); (b) they'll be much more agile and able to look after themselves; (c) they won't be nearly as inclined to chew and swallow things they shouldn't. But, they'll still love you and love a cuddle, and maybe they'll be able to share well.

But don't let that make you afraid of taking in new kitties in the future. We'll be here to help.

With love from me and my five cats and new kitten!

Diannadiaaa

Cats cats cats!
Kitten
Purraise
doomsdave doomsdave
Oh I will never be afraid to take in kittens they are a lot of work right now but I love having things to take care of! They will definitely grow up and become independent, but I will always look for kittens and or cats in need of a home.