My Bhoori (brownie) Left Me Today

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's such a sad day. My baby was about 2.5 years old. She crossed the bridge when a car hit her right outside my house. Took her last breath in my arms and left me here alone in pain. I am curled up in my bed and missing her. I hope she is in God's arms now, resting in peace. My sweet child. I don't know how to deal with the loss. I have never felt such emptiness. I hope I get to see her and play with her again. Cuddle with her and stroke her fur. And be a family again. See you at the rainbow bridge my love, my child.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so very very sorry this happened to her, and to you.
She is absolutely in God's arms, in peace and without any pain.

She wouldn't want you to be hurting so badly, try and think of that.

RIP sweetheart baby girl - you didn't have a lot of time here but you gave a lot of love. :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. It's just so hard. Knowing that she won't come home again. Knead on my clothes. Meow for my attention. Life will never be the same without her. Thankfully I have her 2 kittens who are adults now. A cat that I rescued when he was just 12-13 days old. And some other cats/kittens that I feed outdoors. But she will be missed everyday.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the pain a tragedy like this brings, I hope you can find comfort in the fact she was living her life as she wanted, running free, exploring, and feeling the sunshine. It was a tragic accident. I pray you don't let guilt rule your life, the guilt that always comes with all those should haves, could haves. The guilt that always comes with grieving. You would do nothing in the world to bring harm for that little girl, it takes intention to have guilt and all you felt for her was love.
I know this because I went through this for years, until one day I realized that life was much too precious to dwell on something I couldn't change, no matter how much I wanted to. To dwell on a death and make it more important than the life. A life and the love so much more important and precious. And realizing that "Death cannot take that which never dies"..... the love you two shared is spiritual, so therefore eternal. She was and always will be a part of your soul now, she shared your life's journey for a little while and now must follow a new path. But it will forever parallel yours, she will always be as near as your thoughts and prayers.
I know that love means she would NEVER want to bring such sadness to your life. Think how much she enjoyed living, and all the joys and happiness it brought to her. That is what she wants for you, just as you would want for her if you were the first to go.
So hug those two beautiful little ones she left behind, entrusted to your care, and all those who depend on you and love you, and know she rests in peace because she brought a little piece of your heart with her, and left behind a piece of hers.....
My heart goes out to you, try to keep busy and know you'll be my thoughts and prayers......RIP precious Bhoori. You will always be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for you loss, in such a tragic way and at such a young age.
It hurts, I know.
And life will never be same, I know.
I've been through it too many times, and life will not be same, it will be different.
Bhoori will guide you in the care of her kitties and the rescues you still have with you. You will feel her paws guiding your hands whatever you will do, and you will feel she's next to you.

RIP Bhoori, stay close to your Mom, let her feel that you are still here, that you still love her.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that this tragic accident happened to you, Deb and I always have to watch so closely to make sure that none escape our house as we fear things like this or them getting lost and not returning, but none really seem to want to go out except once in awhile Sylvester goes to the door. But as horrible as this was, the one good thing is that you WERE able to hold her at the end, she went over the Bridge knowing that you held her and loved her, I know right now that doesn't mean a lot but with time you will come to realize it. I know because when I came home from work November 2015 and Sebastian died in my arms at the time I thought it was just horrible and it was, it messed me up mentally for awhile, but as time when by I was thankful that I DID get to hold him for the reasons stated above. But either way it is horrible and hurts like crazy right now, I am so so sorry.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that this tragic accident happened to you, Deb and I always have to watch so closely to make sure that none escape our house as we fear things like this or them getting lost and not returning, but none really seem to want to go out except once in awhile Sylvester goes to the door. But as horrible as this was, the one good thing is that you WERE able to hold her at the end, she went over the Bridge knowing that you held her and loved her, I know right now that doesn't mean a lot but with time you will come to realize it. I know because when I came home from work November 2015 and Sebastian died in my arms at the time I thought it was just horrible and it was, it messed me up mentally for awhile, but as time when by I was thankful that I DID get to hold him for the reasons stated above. But either way it is horrible and hurts like crazy right now, I am so so sorry.

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:
[/QUOTE]
I know the pain a tragedy like this brings, I hope you can find comfort in the fact she was living her life as she wanted, running free, exploring, and feeling the sunshine. It was a tragic accident. I pray you don't let guilt rule your life, the guilt that always comes with all those should haves, could haves. The guilt that always comes with grieving. You would do nothing in the world to bring harm for that little girl, it takes intention to have guilt and all you felt for her was love.
I know this because I went through this for years, until one day I realized that life was much too precious to dwell on something I couldn't change, no matter how much I wanted to. To dwell on a death and make it more important than the life. A life and the love so much more important and precious. And realizing that "Death cannot take that which never dies"..... the love you two shared is spiritual, so therefore eternal. She was and always will be a part of your soul now, she shared your life's journey for a little while and now must follow a new path. But it will forever parallel yours, she will always be as near as your thoughts and prayers.
I know that love means she would NEVER want to bring such sadness to your life. Think how much she enjoyed living, and all the joys and happiness it brought to her. That is what she wants for you, just as you would want for her if you were the first to go.
So hug those two beautiful little ones she left behind, entrusted to your care, and all those who depend on you and love you, and know she rests in peace because she brought a little piece of your heart with her, and left behind a piece of hers.....
My heart goes out to you, try to keep busy and know you'll be my thoughts and prayers......RIP precious Bhoori. You will always be dearly missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thanks you all for sharing my pain.

I have been crying a lil, missing her a lil. I feel like i am not grieving enough though. IIhave no sense of guilt that I let her go out that day. Maybe I am finding my peace in the fact that she lived a happy, healthy life and died real quick in my arms. She knew she was loved and had a special place in heart. Also that one day when the time is right, I will see her again. Maybe my heart hasn't understood that I have lost her for the lifetime. Has any of you gone through the same feeling ? I loved her so much then why am I not feeling the way I should be. Is it normal ?

Last edited:

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I'm so sorry for you loss, in such a tragic way and at such a young age.
It hurts, I know.
And life will never be same, I know.
I've been through it too many times, and life will not be same, it will be different.
Bhoori will guide you in the care of her kitties and the rescues you still have with you. You will feel her paws guiding your hands whatever you will do, and you will feel she's next to you.

RIP Bhoori, stay close to your Mom, let her feel that you are still here, that you still love her.
I'm so sorry about Bhoori. I'm glad you were able to be there with him. RIP, little kitty.
Thanks you all for sharing my pain.

I have been crying a lil, missing her a lil. I feel like i am not grieving enough though. IIhave no sense of guilt that I let her go out that day. Maybe I am finding my peace in the fact that she lived a happy, healthy life and died real quick in my arms. She knew she was loved and had a special place in heart. Also that one day when the time is right, I will see her again. Maybe my heart hasn't understood that I have lost her for the lifetime. Has any of you gone through the same feeling ? I loved her so much then why am I not feeling the way I should be. Is it normal ?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is possible that it happened so quickly, that you're in a bit of shock about it all, which is very normal. Plus, as you've commented, she was spared the possibility of illness/disease.
You have her babies to love on as well. I think you are a tremendous, wonderful person!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes when these sudden and catastrophic things happen we go numb, but be prepared as it might hit you hard later. Grief is a funny thing, it can act and make us act in strange ways.

However you feel, just go with it, let it out if you have to, feel numb if that's what you feel, whatever you feel ride with it, it clears the toxins and bad thoughts out faster than if we try to hold them back.

:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didn't feel much in the beginning but now I feel so hollow. I cry at nights and in the shower. It's been difficult to fall asleep. I have been missing her so much. She was my very good girl. I wish that someone would wake me up one morning and say that it was a bad dream and that my baby is right next to me. But that's all wishful thinking. I have been thinking about speaking to an animal psychic. I am not sure if they are genuine but if there is even slight possibility of communicating to her, I guess I should take that chance.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
We have used Cindy Wenger based out of I believe Hershey, PA., she has helped us several times and was pretty much spot on, very unreal how she can hone in on things just by you telling her a few things. You can Google her and see what she is about, and if you do use her tell her that Les Schoenberger, Sylvester's daddy told you about her, she'll know who I am I'm sure!

It's hard I know, sometimes it hits you later and is very tough to deal with.

God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Baby, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I had planned to tell you that I truly believe some animal psychics are, indeed, genuine, but had no idea who to trust, but now, thanks to les26 les26 , you know someone. I've known les26 for some time now, and would trust that information without any doubts. I so hope that you are able to find solace. I do know that you will find out that your baby does not blame you, wants you to be happy, and will love you and walk beside you until you meet face to face again.

shilpa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Baby, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

I had planned to tell you that I truly believe some animal psychics are, indeed, genuine, but had no idea who to trust, but now, thanks to les26 les26 , you know someone. I've known les26 for some time now, and would trust that information without any doubts. I so hope that you are able to find solace. I do know that you will find out that your baby does not blame you, wants you to be happy, and will love you and walk beside you until you meet face to face again.

We have used Cindy Wenger based out of I believe Hershey, PA., she has helped us several times and was pretty much spot on, very unreal how she can hone in on things just by you telling her a few things. You can Google her and see what she is about, and if you do use her tell her that Les Schoenberger, Sylvester's daddy told you about her, she'll know who I am I'm sure!

It's hard I know, sometimes it hits you later and is very tough to deal with.

God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Thanks a lot. I will definitely get in touch with her. I haven't been able to gather the courage yet. Once this phase is over, I would like to know how she is, where she is. Tell her how much I loved her and how much she means to me. I hope I will get my answers. Thanks again for helping me during this tough phase.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks a lot. I will definitely get in touch with her. I haven't been able to gather the courage yet. Once this phase is over, I would like to know how she is, where she is. Tell her how much I loved her and how much she means to me. I hope I will get my answers. Thanks again for helping me during this tough phase.
We were told about Cindy Wenger years ago by the woman who helped us trap and spay/neuter some of the cats that we have now whom were living outside, and this woman's husband told us " I thought this must be b.s., how can she communicate with animals and over the phone?" but he said "I quietly listened on the other line and she was telling us things that I knew there was NO WAY she could have known, she is legit!" so we then used her a few times and it has always helped us. One time we were on the phone with her and were talking about Sebastian and she said "is this the one with kidney disease?" and Deb and I said "what? No!" and she said "oh..okay..." and we moved on, but here what ended up killing Sebastian years later? Kidney disease!!! So she knew but we didn't! And when she was talking to us with Deb on one phone and me on the other about Sebastian being mean to Simba Deb said Sebastian jumped up on her lap and started kissing her hand, he NEVER did that before or after, and Cindy KNEW he was doing it and told us "he is saying he is sorry" for being mean to Simba and after that the bullying stopped!!! And also years before that when we were talking to her about something else I mentioned Simon who was a tuxedo who passed from stomach cancer and she without even knowing ANYTHING about him said to me "was that the Tuxedo? He is relieved to be rid of his painful body and is happy and his spirit is with you, he loved living there!!!!" So yes, I would use her, she is very much in tune with them and on the mark!!!

And again, Simon and Sebastian combined would have looked like my baby boy Sylvester that you see pictured, a purrfect 50/50 blend of the two, and she helped us when we first got him too!!!