my beloved Fiona

rlynnrob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Beloved Fiona has passed away December 19th 2015 , She had passed away from cancer i am still trying to get over her death i loved that kitty she was my best friend , my lap cat , my angel i could tell her anything and she would listen to me View media item 319605
i will never forget this beautiful kitty who depended on me all of her 12 yrs of life i just wish i could have done more to save her

may you R.I.P. My Fiona 12/19/2015

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You already gave her what she wanted most in her life, your love and care. Cats are simple in their lives and in their love, They never hold blame or regret  or anger, they just love with their whole being. You were the center of Fiona's universe, her everything and her whole world, and she thanked you in so many ways with her gentle purrs and her gaze into your eyes. You shared 12 years of something that can never be taken from you, her death will never take away your precious memories, or that special place she will always hold in your heart. The absence of her from your home and your life is terrifying in the pain it causes, but try to remember, she is still there in spirit, and will occupy that place in your heart and soul for as long as you are on this earth. She would never want for you to be so sad when remembering her, but to celebrate those twelve years you had together and to smile, even through your tears. Do something in her name to share that legacy of love she left you, to continue her love in this world, even as she occupies a space in another, on the lap of and angel who will protect her place amongst the stars. Plant a flower in her name, share her love eventually with another little soul so desperately needing a home, give comfort to those little ones at a local shelter, and  do it all in her name.

My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of a broken heart. Please know I'll pray for you both, may you be blessed in your time of sorrow for loving her so much. RIP sweet Fiona, you will always be loved and held securely in that special place in your loved ones heart! 

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry.  As @Di and Bob  said so beautifully you gave Fiona a wonderful life.  I've lost two cats to cancer, one was very sudden and the other was not.  You did everything you could for your beautiful girl.  My prayers are with you.  

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can definitely relate to how you feel - we just lost out 15 year old Tony on Jan. 18. I think about him constantly and everything in our house reminds me of him. I know he is now in a better place, but the hurt is still there. Please know that I feel for you and am thinking of you. Maybe our two kitties are making friends at Rainbow Bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rlynnrob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you everyone for your kind words I has been getting a little easier but every Saturday's Will remind me that she passed away it has only been a month and 2 weeks that she has been gone i had her for 12 long wonderful yrs i will 4 ever miss her and love her View media item 319605

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little girl was killed on a Saturday too, and that was over three years ago. Unfortunately, things like this are forever seared onto our minds, no matter how hard we try to let it go. I remember that those first months were like being in a dream, a dream that was a nightmare that would never end. I felt numb and everything brought me to the point of tears. I still have tears when I let them come, but at least now I can control when and where. It does get better with time, we all learn to develop coping skills, let yourself grieve but know sometime in the future you will have to let yourself live again. Your beloved Fiona would want you to be happy again, she would never want to be the cause of such sadness to the one who meant the world to her. Let the memory of happier times bring you comfort, and the picture of her beautiful loving face bring peace to your heart because she knew for certain that she was loved so very much.  

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So sorry for your loss.   Fiona was beautiful.   RIP pretty kitty.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty.  I'm very sorry for your loss of Fiona.  

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Fiona was such a beautiful girl.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  They are never here long enough and we never forget them, for they live on in our hearts. 
  I'm sure you did everything you could for Fiona, please don't blame yourself.  You gave her a wonderful life, with a warm, loving home and that is what every cat wants.  RIP little Fiona.  

only1dustyrose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of precious Fiona. Sadly, I had to put my precious angel Dusty Rose to sleep on Dec. 9, 2016. She too developed an aggressive adenocarcinoma with metastasis. She just turned 13. I raised and bottled fed her from the tender age of 1half weeks. It certainly was fascinating and rewarding watch her grow into a perfect beauty. Her Cancer seem to come quickly with no real defining symptons. By the time we got to the Vet, she was in stage 4. I was shocked, devastated and heart broken. She was my little fur daughter. I don't have children. She filled my heart with endless, unconditional love. They say time heals but what length. I miss and continually weep for her. Anyway, I send you my prayers and thoughts. Please feel free to email if you ever want to chat.:silver: