My baby Sheba

Catlover1955

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My baby Sheba passed, Saturday August 13th 2022 at approximately 6:30 p.m. she was a wonderful cat. Always waiting for me at the door or on my bed, when I came home from work. She loved anything that smelled like mint cuz it is a member of the catnip family. She was affectionate but very independent like most cats. She loved people love to be brushed oh my goodness couldn't get enough of that she loved to be picked up. But she wouldn't lay on my chest when I was laying on my back I always had to put her there and pet her and pet her and then when I stop she would get up. She loved cheese and the greeny treats until I found out that they weren't helping with hairballs at all so I stopped giving them to her. She was a beautiful cat inside and out and I will always treasure that I was able to be her pet parent. Love you Sheba I will always miss you.:redheartpump::hearthrob:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, what a beauty! You will always miss her. There will be a huge hole in your life for a long time. Just try to take each day as it comes and know time will help soften the sharp edges of grief.
The bond you have with that precious girl will be always with you. It is a part of your soul, and being spiritual is eternal. She will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers and lives on through you now and all those memories you made with her. Please try to go forward into the future and live it as you would want for her if you were the first to go. Seek life's beauty and happiness and fill your heart with love. She would want no less for someone she loves so very much. her love will always be safe in your heart. Any new loves will NEVER replace it, but will add on to it and help it to grow even stronger.
Grief is something you will never get over, but rather find ways to live with it. One day you will realize she is so very near, the journey she is now undertaking will always parallel your own life's journey. There is a quote I like to cling to at times like these, "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened". She gave you one of this life's most precious gifts, a cat's love.......
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time, I know how life-changing this can be. Take care of yourself, we will be here if you need someone to help you through this..... RIP precious Sheba. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Sheba was a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace now, sweet Sheba. :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catlover1955

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do and Bob, thank you so much, that was such a wonderful thing to say. Yes it's been so lonely the last few days not having her here. But at least she's not suffering anymore. And I will get another cat because there's so many beauties out there that need good loving homes I need to honor Sheba for a while and just take a break and not get overwhelmed. Thank you so much for those beautiful words I really appreciate it. God bless you!

Catlover1955

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sheba was a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace now, sweet Sheba. :rbheart:
Thank you bestygee. I can't stop crying. She was the love of my life!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl! Thank you for posting that beautiful photo of her.
I know it is really hard right now and hurts so much.
If you want to talk about her or about how you are feeling, we are here to listen. Lots of love to you.

Catlover1955

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi epona,

Thanks so much for that yeah most people that didn't lose an animal or have animals at all don't really get us do they? She was my life, in the 10 years that I had her, I left once for a total of 2 days. And I had someone come here and check on her. Now they didn't do the kind of job that I would do but at least I didn't have to board her. It was too hard for me to leave her. I loved her that much. She was such a joy. I never thought she would leave me that soon though seriously. I was at fault and I can't keep beating myself up about it but it taught me a lot. To me I learned two things that were very important. You have to keep up their Dental issues. You need to brush their teeth but more so than that they need to have a raw diet. Because also with a raw diet they won't have any Dental issues, because it has everything they need to keep their mouth in shape. You can ask any Holistic veterinarian and they will tell you that. So anyways I won't go on and on but I've learned from two very valuable mistakes. Even so she was very loved and very well cared for. Thanks to everyone here, it really helps knowing that you have someone to talk to.