My baby needs surgery that I can't afford

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cat was injured and needs surgery on his foot or I may have to amputate his leg. His bladder blocked again because of the stress from the long car ride and splinting. I don't know if this is allowed to be posted here and even if you can't help, please share the link on your social media. I've looked into pet charities, but none can help.

MOD NOTE: Correct link to GoFundMe page is here: Help Save Groot's Foot, organized by Carrie Hall

Last edited by a moderator:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have you tried these organizations?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
carebearbaby1 carebearbaby1 what is the link to your GoFundMe? I think what you have posted is just a sign in page, for me at least.

You may have to have an account, I don't know. This is the share link that it gives me, but it never works.
gf.me/u/y5kpik
Hers my Facebook page, the link on there works.
Facebook

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
carebearbaby1 carebearbaby1 , can you edit your original post to include the correct link to your gofundme? (edit post #1 to show the link in post #6) I'm afraid people may try the incorrect link in post #1 and when it doesn't work, may say "oh well" and be off to other things :frown: