My Babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Cali, the baby, she was just dumped at my place of work with 4 of her brothers and sisters, I took her, and a few of my coworkers took her brothers and sisters!.. we have only had her a few days now.. and we love her already, I believe she is only 4 weeks old, she has tiny sharp little teeth, will eat soft food but prefers kmr or goats milk am alternating right now and having to wipe her bottom w a warm paper towel to potty her still. Any advice on what else I should be doing, feel free to let me know, we had saved Apollo when he was about the same age, but was easier cause I wasn't working and can be there 24/7.. but when I'm not home I make sure I feed her good right before I leave and put her in a pet playpen with a heating pad set on low with a big fleece blanket wrapped around and and she's been fine when I get home!

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Your trio are precious especially your baby girl, Cali. Bless you for taking her in. :hugs: I'm not an expert on raising a young kitten but you've come to the right place. I'm sure someone will jump in and give you knowledgeable advice.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been on tcs before when my boys was babies, got busy with work and got Cali, and wanted to see what's been up since the last time I logged on! Thanks guys, I love my babies and they help me as much if not more than I help them!

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"I know mom takes this bag when she leaves, maybe if I figure out how to get inside, I can go w her!".. she's gotten so big in the past week, won't take a bottle anymore, eating soft food and drinking her kmr from a bowl.. pottying in her little litterbox like a big cat! . I love this Cali kitten! She's my infant Forsure!

Attachments

laurenfosters

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are all beautiful, that little baby Cali sure tugs at my heartstrings. I second neely's suggestion - the pregnant cat & kitten care forum is a wealth of knowledge and helpful advice. Thank you for taking her in.

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes thank you guys Forr the advice, been getting some help through that forum! Right now I got my oldest Loki and baby Cali in the play room so Loki can get used to her in a supervised open setting! Its going great.. he went from growling at her when she gets too close to watching her play and NOT growling!. Apollo I'm having no problem with at all he's taking to her really well, cleaning her and playing gently, sharing a saucer of wet food!.. I JUST LOVE MY BABIES!!!!

Attachments

LokiNApolloMami

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Really it's not a problem, I love all my kitty cats, it's a two way street, they help me too! IDK where I'd be w out them& their kitty lovins! They are my children and my best friends.. and I wouldn't change it for anything!