My 7

ambermay

I hold your heart close to my chest.
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think that I have said all about my cats previously.
I apologize for not being on line for quite a time - very busy.

Just popped in back to this great site, and want to post an update.
As you know my Johnie is no longer with us, and the others still are.

My cats are the persons who keep me alive and give me strength to stay that way.
My 4 girls are over and almost 10 year old, 1 girl is over 7 years old, and two my boys are just about 4.5 years old. All healthy and happy.

All the pics I posted before are still there, and you can see them all.
I'm old now and my mother had a full heap replacement and in rehabilitation now.
My cats miss her greatly, because she is a spirit that draws my cats to her.

Okay not a very good message, but at least all my cats are doing good and acting very supportive towards me.

This is a new pic, where my mom feeds our Leo by hand shortly before she broke her hip and had to have that operation.

View attachment 276129

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry about your mom. Here’s sending prayers for her fast recovery.

On the other hand, I am glad that your kitties are fine. Yes, our animals do give us strength in our daily struggles, be it about finances, work, family, relationships, etc. At the end of the day it do helps to know that our cat/s are there waiting and ready for snuggles.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wishing your mother all the best for a speedy recovery. :vibes::vibes::vibes: Glad to hear your cats are all doing well--they do keep us going, don't they!

:welcomeback2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ambermay

I hold your heart close to my chest.
Adult Cat
Purraise
IMG_6518.JPG
Thank you guys for your kind support.
Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my mum from rehabilitation centre.
She was not keen to rehabilitate though, and was not willing to try hard, just saying that she is too old and she can't.
She has become sort of dimensional, and I'm a bit worried that when she moves around in her wheelchair - she could hurt some cats unintentionally - they just don't go out of the way, they are used to us going around them.
So, there is no point anymore to keep her there. Will see how she will do at home. I will have to get more help at the house and perhaps get visiting therapist for her.