Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so far behind listening to the songs, I'll never catch up. Not too interested in music, lately, for some reason. :dunno:
But I'll still play the game. :)

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It's not the same without M maggiedemi M maggiedemi and the thread's really slowed down, but it happens.
It really isn't the same without her. If you're lurking M maggiedemi , we miss you.

Oh, and cheating and double posting because I haven't posted my girl's latest song and it's an M.
You girl's pregnant, right? Does she post much about how she's doing? When's her due date?

Not a new song, at all, but here's a Bon Jovi song for N.

Now And Forever - Bon Jovi

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You girl's pregnant, right? Does she post much about how she's doing? When's her due date?
Belated answer! I've started following her instagram because she doesn't post a ton on youtube, and it seems like she's been pretty private about her pregnancy overall. I don't blame her - she waited so long I imagine she wants to keep it to herself. I know she said she was due in October, assuming she announced around the halfway point, I'd guess mid October. She's mentioned trying to finish her next album before then.

Here's a song from a band she likes a lot, that happens to start with a Q (and thanks Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose . I was trying to think of a P song but just couldn't).

Quiet Little Place - K's Choice

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Raise your Hands - Bon Jovi

Belated answer! I've started following her instagram because she doesn't post a ton on youtube, and it seems like she's been pretty private about her pregnancy overall. I don't blame her - she waited so long I imagine she wants to keep it to herself. I know she said she was due in October, assuming she announced around the halfway point, I'd guess mid October. She's mentioned trying to finish her next album before then.
Don't blame her wanting to keep her pregnancy low key. I wish her well.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Our little music thread been kinda neglected. Probably since we're in the difficult letters of the alphabet.

Anyway, here's a "U" song I don't think's been posted before.

Undone - Lifehouse

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean, Y should be super easy given all the songs that begin with "You", but since I have permission to skip to A, even though I posted it recently in the other thread, here's Kina Grannis's latest again. Because I love it so much.

Another Way

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I mean, Y should be super easy given all the songs that begin with "You", but since I have permission to skip to A, even though I posted it recently in the other thread, here's Kina Grannis's latest again. Because I love it so much.
Y probably would be easy to find songs for, but we always seem to get stuck towards the end of the alphabet, so fresh start at A is good.

Cold Heart - Elton John, Dua Lipa

Status
Not open for further replies.