Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad to remind you! I love how this thread is good at reminding us of songs and artists. rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama in particular is great at posting songs I've heard before but never knew the title or artist.
It's getting harder to find songs for some of the letters, but I'm having luck using the Billboard hot 100 singles lists at Wikipedia. For example found this "P" song at Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1994 - Wikipedia

"Q's" up next, btw, so feel free to skip it.

Prayer for the Dying - Seal

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG. That's one of my favorite songs....Why do you guys always stick me with Z? Found this song...Strangely very fitting...

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken

Zombie by The Cranberries
Lol, you can always skip Z, too.

Another one that's been in my head lately (I hope it's cat site okay. I can always pick a different one)

Bitch - Meredith Brooks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Another one that's been in my head lately (I hope it's cat site okay. I can always pick a different one)
Lari Lari : I think it's ok. Funny, though, I'm getting the "the uploader has not made this video available in your country" message. :hmmm:

CatLoverLu CatLoverLu . Hello and welcome to our music thread, and to TCS. :wave2:

Is that cat in your profile pic yours? If so, do tell us something about him/her. We even have a New Cats on the Block where you can introduce yourself and your cat(s). :)

If you continue to post in this thread, just keep in mind we only post one song per letter per round. And also, that any songs posted need to be appropriate for a family friendly site like TCS, which means no inappropriate language or videos depicting extreme violence.

Now back to the music :musicnote::musicnote::musicnote: :musicnote::musicnote::musicnote:

Circles - Post Malone

Status
Not open for further replies.