Music Videos A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for having my back. :thumbsup: I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often, like if somebody is typing at the same time as somebody else, they could do the same letter.
It's happened at least once near the beginning of the thread where two people posted the same letter around the same time, but yeah, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, too!

Venus - Frankie Avalon

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama , M maggiedemi - My girl posted a new song, which I can't post right now because it's the wrong letter, but she wrote in the comments that in case we missed it on her instagram (I apparently needed to be following her) she's finally pregnant and beat infertility!!! I'm sooo happy for her and her husband!!!!

So here's her version of You Are My Sunshine in celebration

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama , M maggiedemi M maggiedemi - My girl posted a new song, which I can't post right now because it's the wrong letter, but she wrote in the comments that in case we missed it on her instagram (I apparently needed to be following her) she's finally pregnant and beat infertility!!! I'm sooo happy for her and her husband!!!!
That's great news! I'm happy for her and her husband too.

Looking forward to hearing her new song. What letter do we need to save for you?

Here's something from 2007 from Duran Duran for "Z".

Zoom In - Duran Duran

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she's finally pregnant and beat infertility!
That's wonderful! She will have all sorts of new material for writing songs. I wish I could sneak a baby in there before I hit 50, but probably won't.

I don't know where I'd be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend

Best Friend by Tim McGraw

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful! She will have all sorts of new material for writing songs. I wish I could sneak a baby in there before I hit 50, but probably won't.
Lol, if her baby lets her sleep and gives her time to be creative. I hope her baby is as chill as J is. And I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Copacabana - Barry Manilow

Status
Not open for further replies.