Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll double post to take the difficult Q and repost Kina Grannis's cover of Q&A, since I think this is the second time in a row I've done P and left it to someone else!
I was set to post a song yesterday, then "Q" stopped me in my tracks. So thanks, Lari Lari , for getting it out of the way for another round. :thumbsup:

Here's another 80's song for "R".

Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...I think we're actually on "Z" ...but no worries.
(I love the songs you posted above...especially the "Whatever it Takes"...by Imagine Dragons. I never knew who sang that song...and it's just awesome and powerful. Thanks for posting it.:biggrin::heartshape:) (and Jamiroquai, too,...wow...what a blast from the past...also awesome. :cool2: :thumbsup:)

I haven't seen this movie, yet, Hotel Transylvania 2012,...but I think I want to, now. 🧛‍♂️🧟‍♀️ 👻 :lol: ...after just watching the video.

The Zing (You're my Zing)......Hotel Transylvania 2012

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...I think we're actually on "Z" ...but no worries.
(I love the songs you posted above...especially the "Whatever it Takes"...by Imagine Dragons. I never knew who sang that song...and it's just awesome and powerful. Thanks for posting it.:biggrin::heartshape:) (and Jamiroquai, too,...wow...what a blast from the past...also awesome. :cool2: :thumbsup:)

I haven't seen this movie, yet, Hotel Transylvania 2012,...but I think I want to, now. 🧛‍♂️🧟‍♀️ 👻 :lol: ...after just watching the video.

The Zing (You're my Zing)......Hotel Transylvania 2012
Oh no! Not again.:doh::doh2::dunno: My very tired mind somehow looked at the word You and thought U. I am staying away from U, V, and Y's from now on. This is embarrassing.😳

I love Imagine Dragons. I play the song "Whatever it Takes" during the toughest part of my workout and it always gets me through. Imagine Dragons has alot of good songs. There one of my favorites. I posted Jamiroquai song after I stumbled upon it. Fun song and video. It is now on my workout mix.

Love the Hotel Transylvania music video. Thanks for posting it. :hellocomputer:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! Not again.
:doh:
:doh2:
:dunno:
My very tired mind somehow looked at the word You and thought U. I am staying away from U, V, and Y's from now on. This is embarrassing. 😳
Hey Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...please don't stay away from those letters.
:hugs:
I really enjoy the songs you post.
:)

(Plus everyone else's songs, too,..since I have added so many to my own computer and phone now.)
And I feel ridiculous now for pointing out that we were on Z. I honestly didn't do it to cause you any embarrassment.
:headshake:
:salam:

Only to explain why I was posting a Z song...that took me forever to find.
:thud:

(I don't think I have any songs in the X or Z category...anymore...and so will either start cheating with using "axel f"...for the next round of "x'...or just skipping it.)

That totally makes sense about the word You and thinking U...and did I tell you that I have a little sticky note...with the alphabet on it...because...if I don't, then I can't be sure which letter I am on, either.
:blush:
:hide:

If you want to talk embarrassing...then I should also confess that I have sung the "alphabet song"...so many times in my own head...that it also got tiring...so that is why I decided on the sticky note. (Even with the note, I still end up singing anyway...I don't know why.)
:crazy:

I love Imagine Dragons. I play the song "Whatever it Takes" during the toughest part of my workout and it always gets me through. Imagine Dragons has alot of good songs. There one of my favorites. I posted Jamiroquai song after I stumbled upon it. Fun song and video. It is now on my workout mix.

Love the Hotel Transylvania music video. Thanks for posting it.
Sure, and thanks again for that Imagine Dragons. I'll look into more of their songs, then. (Just played it for my sister...and she said it was inspirational, too.)
(Double posting here...to apologize to Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...for causing any embarrassment whatsoever. :hugs:
Not my intention at all.:headshake: I always look forward to your posts.:) And I actually like any letters going out of order....They make this game more fun, unique, and absolutely interesting. (Like life...it keeps it real.) plus it's a game, meant to be fun.
I hope I didn't dampen that fun for you.:heartshape::hugs:)

A New Day Has Come........by Celine Dion.....(live version)

A New Day Has Come.......by Celine Dion.....(official video version)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...please don't stay away from those letters.
I really enjoy the songs you post.

(Plus everyone else's songs, too,..since I have added so many to my own computer and phone now.)
And I feel ridiculous now for pointing out that we were on Z. I honestly didn't do it to cause you any embarrassment.
:headshake:
:salam:

Only to explain why I was posting a Z song...that took me forever to find.
:thud:

(I don't think I have any songs in the X or Z category...anymore...and so will either start cheating with using "axel f"...for the next round of "x'...or just skipping it.)

That totally makes sense about the word You and thinking U...and did I tell you that I have a little sticky note...with the alphabet on it...because...if I don't, then I can't be sure which letter I am on, either.
:blush:
:hide:

If you want to talk embarrassing...then I should also confess that I have sung the "alphabet song"...so many times in my own head...that it also got tiring...so that is why I decided on the sticky note. (Even with the note, I still end up singing anyway...I don't know why.)
:crazy:

Sure, and thanks again for that Imagine Dragons. I'll look into more of their songs, then. (Just played it for my sister...and she said it was inspirational, too.)
(Double posting here...to apologize to Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose ...for causing any embarrassment whatsoever. :hugs:
Not my intention at all.:headshake: I always look forward to your posts.:) And I actually like any letters going out of order....They make this game more fun, unique, and absolutely interesting. (Like life...it keeps it real.) plus it's a game, meant to be fun.
I hope I didn't dampen that fun for you.:heartshape::hugs:)

A New Day Has Come........by Celine Dion.....(live version)

A New Day Has Come.......by Celine Dion.....(official video version)
No, you didn't embarrass me at all. I am just annoyed with myself. I have bad bouts of insomia and the stuff I do when my mind is very tired is very cringe worthy.

Thanks for posting Celine Dion, I love her songs. I also post in the Devoted Album thread. I posted a few Weezer songs a few days ago. I love posting songs, I also post funny memes and gifs in other threads. It's just so much fun. Good stress reliever.

Well, keep the good music coming. We all could use it these days.:heartshape:

Status
Not open for further replies.