Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll make up for it by posting a Kina Grannis song rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama rubysmama
Lari Lari : That works. And it's been a while since you've posted one by her. :)

voodoo- godsmack
strider rose strider rose : we only post one song per letter at a time, so maybe save "Voodoo" for the time time around. It'll come faster than you think. :)

So ... "X", and naturally no Bon Jovi song, again. :rolleyes3:

"X" songs are limited, and many have inappropriate lyrics, so we'll probably soon have to start skipping it.

Meanwhile, how about something by KISS...

X-Ray Eyes - KISS

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari : That works. And it's been a while since you've posted one by her. :)
Yeah, so I got tired of thinking of good songs for letters after I posted something else, so I started a list of songs that I add to once in a while and have been picking off that when I happen to get a letter that's on the list. Hence the lack of Kina. But I'll definitely make sure to throw in a song once in a while!

YMCA - the Village People

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
It's sad how fame and addiction seems to go hand and hand, and that so many (literally) don't make it out alive. :(

So I totally planned on posting a Bon Jovi song next, but "V" is one of the few letters that they don't have a song, so I had to Google and found this one by Bo Bice. Anyone else remember him from American Idol?

VALLEY OF ANGELS - Bo Bice
That's an uplifting song. Thanks for sharing. I haven't kept up with Bo Bice since AI, but I do remember him on the show. Hope he is doing well.🙂

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, so I got tired of thinking of good songs for letters after I posted something else, so I started a list of songs that I add to once in a while and have been picking off that when I happen to get a letter that's on the list. Hence the lack of Kina. But I'll definitely make sure to throw in a song once in a while!
That's a good idea, making a list of songs. I should do that too.

That's an uplifting song. Thanks for sharing. I haven't kept up with Bo Bice since AI, but I do remember him on the show. Hope he is doing well.🙂
I haven't kept up with him either, but recognized the name when I searched for songs.

Yay! I get to post an "A" song. And Bon Jovi just so happens to have several to choose from. :biggrin:

A Teardrop To The Sea - Bon Jovi

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Gonna post 2 versions of the same song, cuz there's trivia involved.

Back in the 80's when Bon Jovi's Richie Sambora was dating Cher, Jon, Richie & Desmond Child wrote a song called "Does Anybody Really Fall in Love Anymore". It was a supposed to be on the double CD New Jersey album, however, the release ended up being just 1 CD, this song didn't make it, and Richie's girlfriend ended up recording and releasing it.

The Bon Jovi demo was eventually leaked after someone broke into the music studio in Vancouver and fans got hold of them, and shared them around the world. Here's the 80's demo:

Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore? - Bon Jovi

And here's Cher's version:

Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore? - Cher

Status
Not open for further replies.