Music Videos A-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't it Valentine's Day recently? I haven't celebrated since I was a kid. I remember giving & getting those cards once or twice in elementary school. I loved it! Wish my mom hadn't canceled holidays.

All of my life I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And shown me how to love unselfishly

Valentine by Martina McBride

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wasn't it Valentine's Day recently? I haven't celebrated since I was a kid. I remember giving & getting those cards once or twice in elementary school. I loved it! Wish my mom hadn't canceled holidays.
Valentines Day is Feb 14th, so not recently, but coming up again soon. :redheartpump: I'm sorry your Mom cancelled holidays for you, as they are just something to brighten up our days, especially for kids. :redheartpump:

Here's an early valentine for you. It even goes with the song I'm posting.
1641654211590.png

Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Psst. You're supposed to do a title from the next letter. Or in my case, I'll skip Z and go to A.

But definitely come play with us!
Yes, game misconduct game misconduct , do come play with us. :grouphug2:

Lari Lari is right, though, in games thread there's rules we have to follow. ;).

was struggling to figure out how to do “Zerox,” by Adam Ant, but I’m too old school.
Margot Lane Margot Lane : Hope you'll play with us too. :grouphug2:
To find the video, just Google the title, and the youtube link should show up. Then copy it, and paste it here. Once you put the link, the site programming will automatically show the video.

Back to rules ... for any newbies to this particular thread, we have to watch out for any lyrics or videos that aren't TCS family friendly. So basically no offensive lyrics or videos. Oh, and we should always include a video with every post, so we can't just chat like in the Lounge threads.

Now back to the music and "B"

Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jumpin', Jumpin' - Destiny's Child

I do believe this is the fourth 'jump' song I've posted for J (Jump Around/House of Pain, Jump/Kriss Kross, Jumper/Third Eye Blind). I'll let someone else take the next J. Otherwise it'll probably be Jumping Jack Flash. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Tom, I never heard this song before...

I know you tried hard
Hard to get it right
There's a sadness in your eyes
Poor little one

All people got soul, honey
All people got dreams
Don't be afraid
To get up on your feet man

Keep A Little Soul by Tom Petty

Status
Not open for further replies.