Help! - The Beatles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
[Just Like] Starting Over - John Lennon

I remember when this song was released, and that it was around the same time he was murdered. Checking Wiki, see it was released Oct 13, 1980 and he was murdered less than 2 months later on Dec 8, 1980. I wasn't even a Beatles fan, but his murder shocked and saddened me, and still makes me sad to this say. So tragic.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I add this in honor of John Lennon's memory. One year I visited Strawberry Fields in Central Park on the anniversary of John Lennon's death. People started singing Imagine and it was just such a touching tribute. So here is the song. I will add my song starting in T as well. ❤

Here is a great song from the Top Gun Gun soundtrack. Take My Breath Away by Berlin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose : that must have been really emotional having everyone start singing Imagine. 🤗

About the next letter for posting songs, I should have specified that my song was for "J", as in the [just like} part of the title. So the next letter up is actually "K". Unless you want to post another "J" song. Sorry for the confusion.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose : that must have been really emotional having everyone start singing Imagine. 🤗

About the next letter for posting songs, I should have specified that my song was for "J", as in the [just like} part of the title. So the next letter up is actually "K". Unless you want to post another "J" song. Sorry for the confusion.
Okay. Sorry, I got confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.